Tour Event 2021 LPGA Drive On Championship

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Being played at Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club in Ocala, FL.

Nelly Korda is off to an early start, holds the co-lead at -5 (tied with Jennifer Kupcho) after 16 holes on Thursday.

This course is one I desperately want to play. It’s one they’ve put a lot of money into recently, and there’s something about it that makes me want to play it.

This course is one I desperately want to play. It’s one they’ve put a lot of money into recently, and there’s something about it that makes me want to play it.
I drive by there whenever I go to Orlando, its a gorgeous piece of property.

I drive by there whenever I go to Orlando, its a gorgeous piece of property.

There is that too. Some beautiful properties up there. Gonna have to do some begging it feels like for that tee time!

There is that too. Some beautiful properties up there. Gonna have to do some begging it feels like for that tee time!
I think that am tour thing Troy posted has an event there.

Nice looking course for sure. It looked like great weather today, if it holds out there could be some good scoring this week!

gonna be watching this for sure the next few days

Jessica 2 strokes behind sister Nelly after the first day. They’ve been swapping wins the past couple events, should be interesting to watch them battle this week.

So there was a bunch of talk surrounding Joaquin Niemann's casual untucked attire a couple of weeks back - turned on the replay coverage this morning only to see Anna Nordqvist wearing what is basically a t-shirt. A quick image search shows that it's somewhat of a normal occurrence for her. Is it more acceptable because it's LPGA vs. PGA or is it still pushing the envelope?

Apologies if this has already been discussed....

Jessica 2 strokes behind sister Nelly after the first day. They’ve been swapping wins the past couple events, should be interesting to watch them battle this week.

they sure have nice games. Fun to watch them! 🇺🇸

There are less commercials during coverage too. Seeing more golf is nice!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to catch some of this later today... I'm curious to see the recreated tribute holes that they're playing at Golden Ocala...
Those Korda sisters are tough!!

Back