Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Um Corey Conners... 🔥🔥🔥

Yes. He wouldn't be in as of today. Pretty sure he needs a win in one of the next 3 tourneys to get in.
Or to hop back in the top 50.

Some high numbers out there today. Some low ones too.

Just seems fitting.

I love watching golf on this course

Corey Conners...wow......... great round so far... really turning it up!

14,000+ clubs?!?

Watching Rickie struggle just hurts :(

Watching Rickie struggle just hurts :(

It's been a tough day for him. You have to feel like Speith, things will click for him again one day

It's been a tough day for him. You have to feel like Speith, things will click for him again one day
Seeing Speith be back in contention is a good parallel! Hopefully sooner than later

LOL at Feherty’s comment on the weather - “The only way you could ruin a day like this is to play golf on it”. 🤣

Mr Palmer was the original clubho
I need to frame that picture they showed, for when my wife starts to snipe me about the few bags I have.

As I watch the afternoon guys, I’m even more impressed with Jordan’s round this morning.

woah.. who is this Cory Conners kid??

this tournament marks a time when golf is close to opening up near me.

Rickaaayyy

Rory and Connors tied T1?

I must be dreaming! Woooooo!

I have an irrational dislike for the term “penalty area”. Even more so than calling the first cut “primary rough”.

Anyone trying that watch now and the screen is black?

Anyone trying that watch now and the screen is black?
On Golf Channel or on PGA Tour Live? I’m watching the replay on Golf Channel right now, coming through fine.

On Golf Channel or on PGA Tour Live? I’m watching the replay on Golf Channel right now, coming through fine.

Golf Channel. Maybe it’s a Hulu issue.

Seeing Speith be back in contention is a good parallel! Hopefully sooner than later

it’s really interesting because both were elite putters when they were in their prime, and both tumbled down the world golf rankings when their putters went cold.

Back