Was just thinking, why copper? We see copper we think soft, but its a PVD finish so its just a color right? There is no difference in feel I assume?

I think its about aesthetics. Copper is "In Style" as a finish right now, and I think its smart to capitalize on it. Wedges are often available in three finishes... chrome, black, and something raw or rusty. I like the copper as an alternative to raw/rusty that has its own personality.

I think its about aesthetics. Copper is "In Style" as a finish right now, and I think its smart to capitalize on it. Wedges are often available in three finishes... chrome, black, and something raw or rusty. I like the copper as an alternative to raw/rusty that has its own personality.
It's a great choice no doubt. I think its a better than black for sure though when I think copper I think wedges 🤷‍♂️

It's a great choice no doubt. I think its a better than black for sure though when I think copper I think wedges 🤷‍♂️
I think Ping Eye 2's LOL

If I didn’t have a set that are about 10 months old I’d be ordering for sure

If I didn’t have a set that are about 10 months old I’d be ordering for sure
You say that like it's a valid reason :ROFLMAO:

Looks so good...

No GW available in copper King Tours?

No GW available in copper King Tours?

From the article on the home page.

For our opposite handed readers, both the KING Tour irons and Forged TEC irons are available in both RH and LH, leaving only the KING RF MB Copper as RH only. Each set is offered in 4-PW with the two non-muscle backs also having both a 3 and GW available in custom orders.

From the article on the home page.

For our opposite handed readers, both the KING Tour irons and Forged TEC irons are available in both RH and LH, leaving only the KING RF MB Copper as RH only. Each set is offered in 4-PW with the two non-muscle backs also having both a 3 and GW available in custom orders.

I've read it twice, not sure how I missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Beautiful!

I'm starting to think these Copper heads would look rather spiffy 1 degree weak in the King Tours 4-GW and some Mitsu MMTs TX for Fujikura MCI TX. Maybe leave the GW out and go 46-52-58 to add a hybrid overlap in the middle of the bag.

I'm starting to think these Copper heads would look rather spiffy 1 degree weak in the King Tours 4-GW and some Mitsu MMTs TX for Fujikura MCI TX. Maybe leave the GW out and go 46-52-58 to add a hybrid overlap in the middle of the bag.
Doesn’t sound like you’ve put any thought into that at all. 😆

What is Rickie using for his copper colored 4i? Just saw him use it but couldn't make it out.

They look sweet...probably even better in person.

Doesn’t sound like you’ve put any thought into that at all. 😆
Us Morgan Cuppers never think about what will be in our bag. Just kind of wing it when ordering time comes 😂

I think they look awesome especially with the black infill, I just wonder how long they will look like that.

It seems to me like Cobra is a little late to the party on this one. Mizuno had copper 2 years ago. 🤷‍♂️

It seems to me like Cobra is a little late to the party on this one. Mizuno had copper 2 years ago. 🤷‍♂️
Do you mean the limited edition set that they made 500 of globally?

A bit of a different animal than a full line released to the masses at similar cost.

Those forged coppers are are just stunning

Do you mean the limited edition set that they made 500 of globally?

A bit of a different animal than a full line released to the masses at similar cost.
Even still who did it first? I think its cool that Cobra is doing it but let's not kid ourselves here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Even still who did it first? I think its cool that Cobra is doing it but let's not kid ourselves here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Strange. By that logic, neither did Mizuno.

Back