Oldest Club in Your Bag?

Mavrik SZ 3 and 5 woods.

Titleist 620 MB irons.

My driver Epic Flash Subzero, released I believe early 2019. I traded for it in June 2019. Would really like to upgrade to the Max LS but not gonna happen this year unfortunately.

EVNROLL ER2 (2016). I love the feel of this putter and haven’t found anything I like enough in this weight/profile.

2003 Taylormade 580 driver with 10.5 loft & stock stiff. I have 3 of them. It's just a great match for my swing.

I have tried many other loaner drivers from my friends and golf shops and still haven't found a better one to replace it with.

My driver is the r580 too. I was quite happy with it until I hit my friend's Titleist 915 D3 last year. Night and day difference. Real eye-opener in driver tech advances for me. Ever since then I've been wanting a new driver. But, until I find a new one I'll keep swinging the r580.

This is easy. It's my Cleveland Hibore 2 hybrid. First hybrid I ever bought. I loved it right off the bat and still do. Now, my buddy has put a bug in my ear about Tour Edge Exotics hybrids, so this may change in the future. He raved about the club!

Cobra Baffler DWS and TWS Hybrids - I think they were 2007 , unbeatable still to this day.(y):love::D(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I still use my old Carbite mallet (DM?) putter that I bought back in the mid 90’s. When I started back up last year, I found it in an old bag. It was the only club I didn’t immediately replace. Still feels good in the hands. 👍🏻

Alan

I’ve still got a Nike Slingshot Tour 3 hybrid. I keep it because I hit it well off the tee, but it might get kicked out in favor of the Radspeed 4 iron.

Still playing my set of Cleveland TA 5 irons I bought in 2003. Yeah I know it's definitely time for an upgrade.

My MD4 wedges, both have a great deal of life left in them so they should continue to shine in my bag.

3 wood circa 1998, its in the bag because i hit it sweet. Can't imagine hitting any other 3 wood better so why change?

some people have said close to what I have, but i keep a wooden tiger shark V in my bag sometimes.

GBB 4 wood and 2016 Apex hybrid are the same age. I hit the hybrid so we’ll, it’s earned its keep. I don’t hit the 4 wood often enough but hit it well when I do. It could probably use a refresh, but I always end up looking at other parts of the bag and passing up the 4 wood.

My m6 3 wood is the "oldest" club, but I got it after my Mavrik driver

So the club thats been in my bag the Longest is Callaway Mavrik driver, completely overhauled my entire setup since august

Everything but my wedges are only 2 seasons old. I keep them because I love them. They perform and hold sentimental value.

Taylormade TP Berwick putter from 2017. I like the way I roll the ball with it, and love the feel of the insert.

Callaway Alpha 815 5W.... bought it at a flea market just because and the thing is a consistent beast for me

I think the oldest release in my bag will be my Odyssey O-Works #1W putter

Replacements have been considered, but I haven't tried anything yet that has felt better and given results - I had been considering the Triple Track Ten model but due to lockdown I have never got round to trying it yet

Titleist 917F 16.5 - liked when I picked the club up, but now sort of a spot holder as I’m not particularly confident with it lately. Looked at replacement(s) figured this will be the year I pull the trigger and change up the top end of the bag.

MD5 Jaws wedges. Everything else has been replaced

I think it would be my 19 PM Grind. I keep pondering going back to my old wedge setup but that would kick this club out of the bag and I'm not sure I want that, it's so dang good.

Right now it’s my irons. After some less than spectacular golf I threw the Bridgestone J40CB’s back into the bag. They will remain there until I find what my new irons will be.

My irons and hybrids. Ping G25s! Probably manufactured ~2015. I purchased them at a deep discount, brand spankin new in 2017. Simply great clubs and I hit them really well.

Back