The Official Banter Away Thread

Took the day off from work to recoup a little, ended up doing a bunch of baby prep today getting the nursery pretty set... well, at least until mama picks up some new stuff for me to assemble

Wish I could go golf but its windy as hell outside 😩

Those are good. I’m in the same aisle, different shelf:

1614893720159.jpeg

LOL, I hate them so much!

Want to buy anything, here is exactly what we can offer. Want to custom order something online? Forget it.
I stopped in store today - it wasn't any better. I'd love to support them but if they make it that difficult I don't think there's much I can do.

I hate running! New routines are tough!
I'm 46 years old and I don't think I've even seen a runner/jogger with a happy look on their face. it seems like punishment....

So I'm struggling with a polite way of hinting at the new hire that it might not be for him. I don't mind showing someone how to do something, even twice maybe even a third time. But I'm really starting to see that he's just not mechanically inclined. Some people are, others aren't I guess.

I'm 46 years old and I don't think I've even seen a runner/jogger with a happy look on their face. it seems like punishment....

During I am the angriest person, but today work got in the way and missed my lunchtime workout.... I think I may be even more mad.... :mad::mad::mad:

During I am the angriest person, but today work got in the way and missed my lunchtime workout.... I think I may be even more mad.... :mad::mad::mad:
Happy Thoughts.....

Courses are booking tee times this weekend! But the high is 40°. I may just spend another weekend grinding in the garage.

I passed a course today and part of one of the fairways was green. I had no idea how much I missed that until right then. They're booked, but I'm hoping a couple people cancel out of rain worry so we can play it tomorrow. I want to touch it.

Which means I'm gonna have to come up about 40 yards short on a reachable par 5.

the greens are in better shape than I am haha
I played sim golf yesterday and today my back and both shoulders hurt. That can't be a good sign :oops:.

On the plus side a tee time for real golf is set for Sunday!

I’m exhausted you all. :ROFLMAO:

First boys tournament today, had a freshman shoot a 91 and thats finishing triple, double, double. Add that to my solid Junior and Senior, then the soon to be member of the team and holy hell we are going to be salty come seasons end.

I’m exhausted you all. :ROFLMAO:

First boys tournament today, had a freshman shoot a 91 and thats finishing triple, double, double. Add that to my solid Junior and Senior, then the soon to be member of the team and holy hell we are going to be salty come seasons end.
Seems like a good mix of youth and experience for your team! Frosh shoots 91 with triple double double is crazy.... I’m sure that will be something he can lean on as he gets more competitive rounds in! Love to hear how the team progresses

Spent the day working in the yard moving some plants around, adding some plants in different locations,.... getting planting bed ready and OMG.... I’m tired...

Found my clubs. Agreed to go on a golf trip to RTJ in late April.

2021 started fast and how im hunting gor a house.....gonna need all the migraine meds lol

I kept getting emails verifying my tee time today for a course about 3 hours away. I kept canceling and another verification would come through about 30 minutes later. I finally called the course and they asked me my name....turns out a guy with my same name was calling and getting a tee time. So I was canceling everything he was doing, I’m sure he was as bewildered as I was.

The last year has been insane. Highs and lows, WAY too many damn lows from a family and friend health perspective. Now dealing with a nearly 15 year old dog who is getting downright nasty to the wife and my Son. I am so fearful of what's coming, but I'm trying to stay positive.

Posting it here because I just want it off my chest, and I am so grateful to have a place like THP to get my mind off the madness.

The last year has been insane. Highs and lows, WAY too many damn lows from a family and friend health perspective. Now dealing with a nearly 15 year old dog who is getting downright nasty to the wife and my Son. I am so fearful of what's coming, but I'm trying to stay positive.

Posting it here because I just want it off my chest, and I am so grateful to have a place like THP to get my mind off the madness.
Man that's a tough one. My Chow started to get that way with the wife when he was about 17, talking to the vet and she said it's their brain chemistry starting to short circuit. He made it 2 more months til the age of 18 but then started having severe seizures and I had to put him to sleep. I feel your pain as you start down this road! 😥

Back