What cigar did you smoke today?

First chance getting to sit down today, enjoying the peace and quiet before the wife gets home

Tat j21, one of my absolute favorites.. this has about 4 or 5 years on it, so smooooth
20210227_145808.jpg

Today I strayed from my regular La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 to a La Gloria Cubana "Classic" Maduro Churchill. I am normally not a fan of Maduro but it burned well and was a satisfying smoke with a Bacardi Black and Vernors ginger ale cocktail while sitting outside in the sun. I think I will look into finding an EMS version, but all in all, very pleasant.

I usually have one per side when I play.

Today's selections.....

Front nine: Camacho Pre-Embargo..........effin delicious

Back nine: Cabaiguan Guapos RX...........one of my rotational favorites

Looking to order some smokes...stogies I enjoy regularly...

Romeo y juliet 1875
Macanudo connecticut
Olivia Series G / Series O
La Perla Habana Black Pearl /Sun grown. Sundkgrown

any reccomendations?

Looking to order some smokes...stogies I enjoy regularly...

Romeo y juliet 1875
Macanudo connecticut
Olivia Series G / Series O
La Perla Habana Black Pearl /Sun grown. Sundkgrown

any reccomendations?
You would like montecristo white series and drew estate FSG.

710B5B90-927A-47BF-9993-5D4799F8ECCB.jpeg

Arturo Fuente Lost City. Mmmmmmmmmm

I’ve only had those a couple times but they were damn good. Wish they weren’t so hard to find at reasonable prices

Perdomo ESV. Picked up a box and a good go to right now

16162795162388304549122067333530.jpg

Lighting up a Tennessee waltz, Cracking a brew, and relaxing after a weekend of house projects
20210321_143535.jpg

Brisket finishing up in a hour hopefully... gonna be a good afternoon

Finally getting around to the one my SS sent me

A1AB5346-9845-4952-BE39-E52B904D14D5.jpeg

Nick? I love that guy
Nicks the owner.. well co-owner to my understanding. DJ is my friends name.. he used to work there more but he's a nurse at OMC so its been a chaotic year.

I haven't been there in a while but it's a good detour to avoid the shore traffic after work.. nice weather coming, will be nice to sit outside

Nicks the owner.. well co-owner to my understanding. DJ is my friends name.. he used to work there more but he's a nurse at OMC so its been a chaotic year.

I haven't been there in a while but it's a good detour to avoid the shore traffic after work.. nice weather coming, will be nice to sit outside
Yea man, love that place. Nick is the sole owner of the belmar one, but co owner of the asbury location. The asbury one isn't great. We need to do a tour of the shore soon. Joe's in spring lake heights, belmar, Bradley, and wherever else.

Yea man, love that place. Nick is the sole owner of the belmar one, but co owner of the asbury location. The asbury one isn't great. We need to do a tour of the shore soon. Joe's in spring lake heights, belmar, Bradley, and wherever else.

Ah thats right I had it backwards. And yeah sounds good, I work in neptune but live south in lacey.

Btw if you ever head further south the new Havana lounge in Barnegat is pretty nice too

Back