8,000,000th Post Status as of March 4th

Reframmellator

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We fell just short of 10,000 posts last week. That pace would get us to 8,000,000 posts in late November, 2022.

This table shows where we stood at the end of 2020 and the last five weeks of statistics.

1614950949100.png

I’ve been slacking as of late. I need to pick up the pace a bit.

We all need to get going a bit more

Not a huge setback! Seems like the first week of the month may usually be a little light. Do we have a bunch of Accounting-type folks working on month end close? :LOL:

Not a huge setback! Seems like the first week of the month may usually be a little light. Do we have a bunch of Accounting-type folks working on month end close? :LOL:

Good point by you. It's not just Accounting.

Let's pick up the pace!!

Remind me again why it matters when we hit 8 million posts?

In the euphoria surrounding hitting 7,000,000 posts in 2020, a number of us seemed to think we should shoot for 8,000,000 in 2021. I agreed to post weekly updates. It doesn't really matter, although there were a lot of nifty voluntary giveaways and outpourings of community last December.

It doesn't matter. But, think back about how active the forum was as we made the push for 7million. That time period proved that a goal and a community wide desire to achieve the goal definitely increased engagement and posting on the forum.

A million posts a year is crazy to think about.

More activity is almost always better on a discussion board particularly one as civil as THP.

More posts=more gooder.

More giveaways. More engagement. Just gooder all the way around. Plus I don’t get in hot water fornot using multi quote anymore, 🤣

I can’t wait for some events to get going. The fun follows will surely boost the numbers here!

Once these events get going, we will make definite progress on a catch up!

Back