Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Have you tried a data tracking device? No, although I have used a Garmin Watch for distance, I have never tracked data

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I'm generally data phobic; however, I'm smart enough to realize that tracking data would probably be a benefit for my game. That said, I really would be more likely to track data if the device for tracking purposes was on my wrist. The convenience would make me more likely to use it.

I have used free apps on my phone but only for score tracking.

I want to take my game to the next level and I believe having the data would help me see where to focus my practice sessions.

Have never used a shotscope device.
Want to use one primarily to create the data on my shot distances per club, especially with fade or draw shots, using my own ball, rather than the shot scope you can do at a driving range.

Have you tried a data tracking device?
Yes, practically all of them from game golf to arccos and most all of the app based ones. To date arccos is the best data, but i liked Game golf hardware better. The slimmer tags were basically indestructible whereas ive had multiple arrcos tags break.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?
It seems to be a great combination of hardware and software. It has the slimmer tags like game golf as well as a phone independent tracker. For golf tracking to become widely used and continued, at least for me. The hardware has to be rock solid and almost never miss a shot. The software needs to be user friendly and not fight against the user. While make mid round and post round editing easy

I have not used a data tracking device.... I really should.

Why do I want to try a Shotscope V3?
I need a better idea of where I am underperformed, and I believe the V3 could really help.

Thank you for the opportunity, best of luck to everyone!

Yes, a few apps on my cell phone and a garmin device that I hang on my bag. The cell phone does share data with the apple watch I use as well.

I am resuming being a golf enthusiast after playing very limited golf the last 3+ years, from hip replacement, arthritic hands, and finally getting my body in playing shape practicing my swing and putting as well as major weight loss and exercise. So, in order to truly improve, one needs tools that may help them track where they do well as well as where they don't - the fact that these devices do this and much more - it's a no brainer!

I've been using a Garmin X10 for several years - love it, but a larger screen would be more helpful.

Getting ready to retire and play a LOT more golf, so I want to know what I'm doing well and what parts of my game can be improved. A V3 would be really helpful in this endeavor. What I have is very good, but I think the V3 is the next level device I should be using.

Have you tried a data tracking device? No. Only use 18 Birdies on my phone to track my round.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Would be great to help me learn my game by tracking each shot to know how far I hit what and when to use what club.

This thing looks pretty great.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Only myRoundPro app on my phone.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I like the idea of having it on the wrist. Not having to get out my phone every shot to select which club I’m using etc. etc. I would like to see how this compares as I think it would be much easier to use.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Nope. This would be my first one.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I have read a lot about it and saw reviews on Youtube. The statistics seem like a great way to improve your game; seeing your misses, getting better idea of club length and accuracy.

I have used the grint for stats but the lack of proximity information has me wanting more.

The combination stats and gps on the wrist. Hope to get better stats and away from using my phone for gps. Unplug from the world more to enjoy the round with friends and family.

1) No I have not, but have friends that have and like it
2) I like the idea of having the data on my watch vs on my phone as I currently use a Garmin GPS watch so used to that

1)I tried Arccos, but did not like having to put a phone in my front pocket. I think I would enjoy the use of a watch instead.
2)Would love to be a part of the shot tracking crowd and this really looks like the easier way to do it.

Last day to enter.

Entry:
Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, I have been using Arccos for the last 3 years.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I would be very interested to see how the data game play differs from Arccos. Seems like there could be some pros and cons.

1. Have you ever tried a Dara tracking device? No.

2. What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Having never tried anything like this, keeping track of my shot data would help focus more on areas needing more work and distance gapping. I’ve read some reviews on this and it sounds very impressive!

Thank you for this opportunity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you tried a data tracking device? No, not a personal portable one. Only inside the bays.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Be able to get accurate shot distances and be able to see club gap yardages as you continually play versus one time in the bay. Also be able to see how the changes in temperature and conditions affects ball performance.

Congrats to the winner @tequila4kapp

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address and Shot Scope will send out a new V3 to you.

Congratulations Tequila

Congratulations!! Excellent win. Looking forward to your review.

Captain Frank!!!! Congrats!!

Back