The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I'll take the under.

Even better, I say there will be more OL sets in play than copper 🤔
That is a bold prediction! My guess is thatit will be half and half OL and regular, and of the regular, most if not all will be copper....

That is a bold prediction! My guess is thatit will be half and half OL and regular, and of the regular, most if not all will be copper....

That's a strong possibility.
Easy to make predictions before hand. But when it comes time to order, well see what people actually do.

Can't wait. It's gonna be a fun summer following everyone and their journey

I'll take the under.

Even better, I say there will be more OL sets in play than copper 🤔

bruh, no internet golfer can resist this. lol. would love to see it though.

CopperHP3-min-min.png

I mean, there's a non-zero chance I would order the MBs and convince myself I can practice enough to play them by the fall. they look that good.
Those MB's look sick, but the others look as good and would be far more playable. I might grab an MB PW though. We shall see.

Radspeed Driver (Peacoat), Radspeed Big Tour FW, Radspeed 2H, 4-5 copper forged tec, 6-GW Copper King Tour irons, MIM Black 54 and 58, Dufner Proto Putter.

I mean, there's a non-zero chance I would order the MBs and convince myself I can practice enough to play them by the fall. they look that good.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I have also had this thought poking its way into my brain :ROFLMAO:

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have also had this thought poking its way into my brain :ROFLMAO:
I think you should definitely go MB's, probably X-flex shafts as well

I think you should definitely go MB's, probably X-flex shafts as well
In fact, eff it..I'll get em left handed as well?

I had a chance to see and hit some more of the Cobra stuff. Hybrids are to good for me to go with a 4 iron. I’ll post the driver in the other thread

Those MB's look sick, but the others look as good and would be far more playable. I might grab an MB PW though. We shall see.
Playability is my angle. Even the King Tours would probably be a reach for me, and if I make the cut I'd be 100% committed to OL. The copper looks awesome, but my shots with a FT or MB iron probably wouldn't do them much justice! :LOL:

Playability is my angle. Even the King Tours would probably be a reach for me, and if I make the cut I'd be 100% committed to OL. The copper looks awesome, but my shots with a FT or MB iron probably wouldn't do them much justice! :LOL:

Yes, the copper FT look beautiful, but I’m not sure I could play them.

Yeah as beautiful as that copper is, I'd have to stay in my lane and go OL Radspeed.
Me with those Forged Tecs in copper would be the dude who shows up to pick up with arm sleeves and proceeds to airball every 3 🤣

The copper looks awesome, but my shots with a FT or MB iron probably wouldn't do them much justice! :LOL:
Yes, the copper FT look beautiful, but I’m not sure I could play them.
Yeah as beautiful as that copper is, I'd have to stay in my lane and go OL Radspeed.
Just throwing it out there that the FTs are A LOT more forgiving than they look. They are quite outstanding and with them, I was able to drop my HC from a 16 to a 5.8 last season. I worked really really hard last year to improve of course, but those clubs were a huge benefit from the start. Enough forgiveness to be playable while still a ton of room for workability.

Obviously there is much more to clubs than their looks so RADs will also for sure be a great choice for team members!

I can’t stop dreaming about those Copper Forged Tec and RADSpeed Woods 😍😍

I spent some time daydreaming on the Cobra site today, even though I know its like a one-in-a-million chance I'd get picked for The Morgan Cup. Still fun to figure out what would go in the bag, and those Copper Forged TEC irons are looking like a sure thing. I'd probably go Recoil 95 F3s, with GP MCC+4 Connect Midsize grips.

Just throwing it out there that the FTs are A LOT more forgiving than they look. They are quite outstanding and with them, I was able to drop my HC from a 16 to a 5.8 last season. I worked really really hard last year to improve of course, but those clubs were a huge benefit from the start. Enough forgiveness to be playable while still a ton of room for workability.

Obviously there is much more to clubs than their looks so RADs will also for sure be a great choice for team members!
I was just about to say exactly the same. All those thinking the FTs would be out of range for them should give them a solid try. I was a bit uncertain when I first tested them being very much a mid handicapper but I was so surprised at how easy to launch and forgiving they are. I don’t work the ball a lot but never once have I found myself thinking that I needed more forgiveness in them. If you disregard them because of this then you’re possibly doing yourself out of an unbelievably good set of irons. So much so that I’m thinking of going FT again this year....but in copper of course 😉

I was just about to say exactly the same. All those thinking the FTs would be out of range for them should give them a solid try. I was a bit uncertain when I first tested them being very much a mid handicapper but I was so surprised at how easy to launch and forgiving they are. I don’t work the ball a lot but never once have I found myself thinking that I needed more forgiveness in them. If you disregard them because of this then you’re possibly doing yourself out of an unbelievably good set of irons. So much so that I’m thinking of going FT again this year....but in copper of course 😉
You're not helping me my man. Those copper FT's are so desirable.

You're not helping me my man. Those copper FT's are so desirable.
At absolute worst give then a hit and see. At least from 7i down. Without a doubt the best feeling irons I‘ve ever hit, and apparently the Kings are even nicer off the face. Be interesting to see if I can hit those...but the copper FTs are stunning to me.

I think a lot of people would be shocked about the forgiveness of the King Tour as well. It’s not going to save an awful impact (nothing will) but they are closer to Forged Tech than blades in my opinion.

Back