Mizuno ST-Z Fairway Woods

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Worthy of its own thread as well given its is arguably the most discussed fairway wood in the industry right now, the Mizuno ST-Z is here.

This is one I have been waiting to arrive for WEEKS now, and one I know many here are gushing about in the driver thread, so it makes sense to get that conversation in here!

My setup is a 18.0 5W with Fujikura Motore X F3 70X

DSC01835-XL.jpg

DSC01834-XL.jpg

DSC01837-XL.jpg

DSC01839-XL.jpg

DSC01840-XL.jpg

DSC01843-XL.jpg

DSC01844-XL.jpg

• Staff
It’s taking a lot to not go play this.

I buddy of mine just got the driver with a Diamana shaft it is was criminally easy to hit.

Great shaft choice.

It’s taking a lot to not go play this.
Just go play it, that quarter size wear mark in the center of the face won't distract us. 😉

I was torn between this and G425. I went Ping but have some regrets I think.

Worthy of its own thread as well given its is arguably the most discussed fairway wood in the industry right now, the Mizuno ST-Z is here.

This is one I have been waiting to arrive for WEEKS now, and one I know many here are gushing about in the driver thread, so it makes sense to get that conversation in here!

DSC01835-XL.jpg

DSC01834-XL.jpg

DSC01837-XL.jpg

DSC01839-XL.jpg

DSC01840-XL.jpg

DSC01843-XL.jpg

DSC01844-XL.jpg
I like it. Simple, clean and classic. Id expect nothing less from Mizuno though.

Just go play it, that quarter size wear mark in the center of the face won't distract us. 😉
Hahaha, no but the family would kill me. Weekend golf is off limits. :LOL:

I haven’t had a chance to hit these fairways yet. I was impressed with the the st-z driver. I also think I would dig that Motore shaft in a fairway. It wasn’t a fit for me in driver, but everything about the F3 screamed fairway launch beast.

I have the STZ 3 wood on order with the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX. I can't wait for it to arrive!

I really need to see these in person, I’m looking for a 3 wood this year and this one is a beauty to look at and it sounds like it performs just as good as it looks

Me waiting for my 3 wood...

DSC01835-XL.jpg

DSC01834-XL.jpg

DSC01837-XL.jpg

DSC01839-XL.jpg

DSC01840-XL.jpg

DSC01843-XL.jpg

DSC01844-XL.jpg
@Canadan

👀

See, this is where we have problems.. because...

Three Wood Free Since Twenty Twenteeeeee
Im just rocking a 5w like DJ and JT :LOL:

In the bag and on the way to the course!

E5A8D6F6-B662-4262-9088-FCD94D8FFEDB.jpeg

At first glance I was wonder why you were taking an address pic in a bunker. Haha, love the look of that 5 wood

Camera angle or is that like 5 degrees open at address?
Little of both. It’s as neutral to open as I’ve ever seen in a 5w especially. And it’s flat so that might be part of it, adapter can take it up to 3 upright :oops:

Back