Tour Event 2021 Honda Classic

JB Holmes making a run. I know everyone wants to see him in the final group tomorrow...

70 shots, 4 minutes at a time 🤣

Wise looks as if he wants to make it more interesting.

Wise falling apart late in the round.

That was tough to watch for Wise; feel for him. Good news is he’s still in the hunt tomorrow!

That was tough to watch for Wise; feel for him. Good news is he’s still in the hunt tomorrow!
But the good news is, his collapse puts JB in the final group!

Another collapse was by Denny McCarthy who occasionally plays with my son - makes 40 foot bomb to get to -7 and third place; then blocks two in water and then despite being a great putter somehow bricks a short putt - still chasing first win and it won’t be this week.

Will they move tee times up to compensate?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I would love nothing more than a mass text sent to everyone playing explaining everyone had to tee off an hour earlier to make it possible for JB Holmes to finish before dark.

Rickie is bringing the orange today.

Should be an interesting finish today. Matt Jones is probably the fastest player on tour and he's paired with JB. We'll see how that affects him. Something tells me there will be a bunch of guys with a chance to win this on the back 9

I would like to apologize to Aaron Wise for jinxing him yesterday. I know better than to say anything and I got ahead of myself. I won't say a friggin' word today.

Should be an interesting finish today. Matt Jones is probably the fastest player on tour and he's paired with JB. We'll see how that affects him. Something tells me there will be a bunch of guys with a chance to win this on the back 9

Yeah, fastest with the not fastest will probably affect the fast player more

Lets go Matt Jones!!!!

Then again is Orange his typical Sunday scripting? Guess I forgot as it’s been awhile since he’s made it to the weekend. 😂
Yes it is and your correct!

Unreal dunk from Steele!!

That was the most unlikely par I’ve ever seen! Must have spent all night watching NCAA tourney

That was the most unlikely par I’ve ever seen! Must have spent all night watching NCAA tourney
Yup should have called bank, that looked like it was going 20 feet past the hole if it didn’t drop.

Matt Jones out there playing fast, JB in all sorts of trouble. This will be an interesting pairing to watch today.

JB Holmes at his finest once again

Jb hit quite the golf shot and Brendan steele just three putted ughhh

Back