Ecco S Three or True Linkswear Original?

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
What say you? Can’t decide between those two.

Anyone with experience with either?

I have 3 pair of Eccos and doubt I'll buy another kind of shoes. Bought first pair in 2016, then 2017 and 2018. They're comfortable and last forever

I have 3 pair of Eccos and doubt I'll buy another kind of shoes. Bought first pair in 2016, then 2017 and 2018. They're comfortable and last forever
I’ll take that bet based on your remainder of the year

Anyone with experience with either?
True 1.2 Thread

The above thread has my thoughts about the TL Original 1.2, which is a newer version of the Original TRUE. They're basically the same shoe with different leather on the toe and a different (neoprene) tongue for better waterproofing.

No experience with the Eccos, but I’ve been wearing True Linkswear Originals for over two years and love everything about them.

What specific things/attributes are you looking for in a golf shoe?

I vote Ecco. They’re the only brand of golf shoe I’ve bought in the last 3 years. I’m up to 7 pairs and rotate them all.

I've worn both exclusively for a dozen years. TRUE without question.

No experience with the Eccos, but I’ve been wearing True Linkswear Originals for over two years and love everything about them.

What specific things/attributes are you looking for in a golf shoe?

Well, I’ve had both In past but never these exact models. Loved my Biom Hybrid 3 BOA and currently my True TL-01. I’ve had several Trues from the past as well, including the clown shoes from years ago. Loved them all.

Just thought I’d ask before buying both and trying them on.

Sounds like the OG 1.2 should be restocked at the end of the month.

Back