THPers on The Grint

Grint Cody Reeder

There are 2 in Oxford :unsure: I added them both 😆
That's weird.

Edited to add: Parrot is the account I use. Parrot1 is mine but isn't used. I'm not sure how it came to be. O only have the one membership.

Last edited:
Grint username is ROB TRIFFITT

Just trying to transfer all my old scores into it, so there is a right mixture of scores in there at the moment, hoping to update as each round goes.

Golfever on Grint :cool:

We are up to date!

Grint: Afizzle2100

Live Scores grinters. Our OP is doing something.. ;)

I’m also on the Grint. ttucliffhanger or Scott Bruneel

You can find me on the grint Christian Scarnici

i'm on too. Chris Elerick

Add me to the list of those on The Grint. Bruce Spell...

And we are up to date again!

I've sent requests to quite a few, but the names aren't matching up. For example, if I search for Snickerdog on Grint I get zero results.

I've sent requests to quite a few, but the names aren't matching up. For example, if I search for Snickerdog on Grint I get zero results.
That is odd, lemme check my requests. Don't have any request I haven't excepted.

That is odd, lemme check my requests. Don't have any request I haven't excepted.
I wasn't able to locate you to send a request :banghead:

EDIT: nm, I think you're already in my list with your real name. I'll confirm in a PM.

Last edited:
GRINT is same as here , Motopilot

Just signing up for this and it says if I get 3 names for referral I get Pro membership.

Anyone mind if I use their usernames? No idea if you get anything in return.

Thanks.

Just signing up for this and it says if I get 3 names for referral I get Pro membership.

Thanks.
Feel free to use mine although I’m already a pro member so I don’t think I would qualify.

Thanks.
Go for it! I don't mind at all

Thanks.

You can also use mine (jank1434). Also a pro member, if that matters.

Ah ok. I misunderstood.

3 referrals to new members gets you a year's membership to the scorecard picture service.

Sorry guys, thought it was something else. I've used RealPretendPsychic's name as he was first to post.

Been a while since there’s been any activity here. I’m still using and enjoying the Grint even if my scores aren’t so hot :LOL:

Transitioned to Arccos now. Never had the community feel on GRINT.

Transitioned to Arccos now. Never had the community feel on GRINT.
Does Arccos provide an official WHS-compliant handicap?

Back