EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Hearing the sauce it and send it story from Finley and the only guy that “Supposedly” liked it was pretty good. They recounted the story at Friday night dinner in CDA.

Listen, that food was great. Just because 23 other grown men were gonna let a heavy handed line cook get between them and some meat, doesn't mean I was haha.

So cool! Glad I joined recently!
Check out the live round threads from previous years if you haven’t already! They will blow your mind!

Just wanted to jump in here and link the last couple GD threads for some members that are possibly newer that may be (SHOULD BE) thinking about entering the first contest of the year for this one!

2019 Thread
2018 Thread (The year our Ass Cap @dacatalyst41 was a part of)
2017 Thread
2016 Thread

These should give you an idea of what you can expect if you're entering the contests. It will be about so much more than just the clubs or the trip though. It will be about building bonds that last a lifetime with people all over the country/world, whether that is THPers or Callaway staff. Don't miss out on the First Contest now!

We got a hell of a group waiting to welcome you with open arms!

For past participants who have experienced the Hideaway, what would recommend this year's team focus on to be prepared? Was there any part of your game which you wished was more dialed going in?

For past participants who have experienced the Hideaway, what would recommend this year's team focus on to be prepared? Was there any part of your game which you wished was more dialed going in?
If you are not used to putting on fast greens try and find somewhere to practice on fast greens. They run true, but will be fastish.

If you are not used to putting on fast greens try and find somewhere to practice on fast greens. They run true, but will be fastish.
Great advice! Are they Bermuda where you need to be able to read grain or is it just figuring out slope and speed?

I will make sure to wax my floors the week before!

i will say this until I’m blue in the face, whether the Hideaway or any other course for a thp event....short, game, short game, short game..... practice and be comfortable with your wedges and putter. Nerves are real and more often than not the wedge or putter will save a hole.

It is a pristine place - the course may well be more well maintained than any course you ever play again. It is a beautiful course. All of us who have been once before would give our left arm to go again. But it is reasonably straight forward golf. I don't ever recall feeling like either course required some special skill. It is just golf. Hit the ball, find the ball, repeat. IMHO the skill most people would benefit most from would be relaxation and being in the moment. Go practice that :)

7ish months 👀

i will say this until I’m blue in the face, whether the Hideaway or any other course for a thp event....short, game, short game, short game..... practice and be comfortable with your wedges and putter. Nerves are real and more often than not the wedge or putter will save a hole.
Perfect timed advice. Looking at Arccos it is obvious that my attention to improving my full swing has come at the expense of my short game. My last few rounds my chipping was not near as sharp as previously. I already have a plan to tighten it back up!

Flights booked for our team get together at the end of July! Man I'm pumped!

Flights booked for our team get together at the end of July! Man I'm pumped!

Same! Just booked mine. So frigin excited to get a round in with my GD brothers!

The bold portion of your quote was a bit hard at times for me. :ROFLMAO:
Me too. On day 2 I went through about 14 balls - every first tee shots was dead left

Training just got serious. We want the belt!
D76FAF8E-44ED-4EFF-A920-2D574773137D.jpeg

Just a nice little Sunday after tournament golf bump! Another contest for a new teammate may be underway here sometime soon!

Saw that Alex Cejka ( Senior Tour winner today) was wearing a Hideway hat today.imrs.jpeg

Back