Could a Shirt Change Your Life? Introducing Forme

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Time for an informal survey here, and answer honestly, even though I will have no way of knowing the response. How many times throughout your life, especially during your youth, were you reminded to stand up straight and not slouch? Personally, it was a phrase that I heard frequently, but sadly I didn’t always heed that advice.

Continue reading...

I have been wearing one off and on for the past few weeks and am over the top impressed. It has a way of repositioning your upper body in a way that is rather strange and odd at first, but is becoming second nature.

The amount of athletes that are starting to use this is rather staggering as well.

I’ve been wearing the sports bra and it’s incredible, and almost embarrassing, how much I felt it the second I put it on. My shoulders were immediately pulled back, really showing me just how bad my posture is/was.

I won’t lie, it takes some getting used to, and can be a bit uncomfortable at first, but it honestly feels pretty great when you actually do get into alignment.

• Staff
I’ve been wearing the sports bra and it’s incredible, and almost embarrassing, how much I felt it the second I put it on. My shoulders were immediately pulled back, really showing me just how bad my posture is/was.

I won’t lie, it takes some getting used to, and can be a bit uncomfortable at first, but it honestly feels pretty great when you actually do get into alignment.

It's crazy isn't it? Really opened my eyes to how I sit, stand, and even lounge on the couch.

If it was half the price, maybe...

my posture is horrendous. i think it’s called lordosis? i’d totally try this. yes it’s a lot of money but i’ve spent much more money on much less utility and health benefit. definitely pondering trying it.

Thanks for the review. I have seen this reviewed before but I did not have any experience with the reviewers. Seeing THP give a thumbs up I know this is a good product. Wondering if my HSA will let me purchase.

I have had what my wife calls slumping all my life, my older daughter does as well. I have been conscious of it for years, and some of my exercise attempts to be aware so I position my shoulders accordingly. Now, my daughter has such issues she is finally going to PT and an ortho for help. In the meantime I purchased some sort of device for her and me that does what this shirt does (I think). Depending on how that goes - we have both had them for about a week or so, I would gladly one or more of these shirts.

Presently we are supposed to wear the braces for 15-30 minutes at a time once a day. I am already wearing mine more - and the kid is likely letting hers gather dust (that's another thread/post though).

Good work Doc.

• Staff
my posture is horrendous. i think it’s called lordosis? i’d totally try this. yes it’s a lot of money but i’ve spent much more money on much less utility and health benefit. definitely pondering trying it.

That's the part I got to myself. I've spent money on so many other things that I'm pretty sure haven't been nearly as effective as this. There will definitely be sticker shock, and I bet those posts will be seen plenty in here, but man it's legit, enough for me to ponder adding the core tee.

Update
The website in the FAQ section says that HSA can pay ( check with individual account first).

Update
The website in the FAQ section says that HSA can pay ( check with individual account first).

I intend to get one and try to run it through my Flexible Spending Account (FSA).

If my HSA covers it, I'll order one today. I've spent thousands on chiropractors and massages, and nothing has helped long term. Looking forward to trying this.

12 years of catholic schooling I heard the sit and stand up straight daily. I still remember Sister St Catherine slapping my hand for plenty of things. 😂

I bet this would help a ton, but yea the price range would probably knock me out of buying.

So can anyone speak to the durability of their products? I like the idea, and I'm not keen on the price, but for that price, I'd want to get a couple years out of it at least.

I have a Forme shirt, and as @ddec and @GolferGal mentioned, the first time I put it on I immediately felt a positive difference. I also felt a difference as soon as I took it off so now I wear it 4-5 days a week. I have not played golf in it yet but feel the difference in posture while I am addressing the ball as well as my daily lifestyle like working on my computer, watching tv, driving the kids around, etc.

Regarding the price point I look at it this way. I have spent more for a pair of golf shoes that I wear every so often (and not 4-5 days a week), and since I started wearing the shirt, I stopped going to a chiropractor and PT so basically the shirt has paid for itself.

Wondering if my HSA will let me purchase.

I don't have a HSA or FSA but I understand if you get a quick script or note rom your doctor or physical therapist for a posture shirt for your condition and you are good to go.

Sticker price is a little rough, but things do eventually go on sale. Have you tried range time with it on to see how it effects your posture?

Great review Dean. The price point is a little tough to swallow but it sounds as though the benefits may be definitely worth it.

So can anyone speak to the durability of their products? I like the idea, and I'm not keen on the price, but for that price, I'd want to get a couple years out of it at least.

I have washed mine 5 times now and it looks the same as it did when I got it.

Sticker price is a little rough, but things do eventually go on sale. Have you tried range time with it on to see how it effects your posture?

I haven't done the range, but have done many sessions in the tech studio with it on and you can definitely feel a difference.

You can get 10% off by signing up for their news etc.

Also, after signing up, if you add something to your cart and let it sit there, I've noticed they send you a free shipping code.

Great review Dean. The price point is a little tough to swallow but it sounds as though the benefits may be definitely worth it.
Buuuut...isn't better blood circulation, digestive health, and improved breathing worth any price?!?!?!

You don't want to be breathing poorly do you?!?!

You know who doesn't breath well? Dead people. You don't want to be a dead people do you?!?!

I won't be buying these shirts. I hope those that do find value in their investment.

Last edited:
Eh, went ahead and ordered one of each. If my HSA wants to fight it, I'll just get a doctor's note. Interested to see how these help with my posture and neck pain, specifically.

I've only putt with it. I feel like it may be too restrictive for me for a full swing but YMMV.

Eh, went ahead and ordered one of each. If my HSA wants to fight it, I'll just get a doctor's note. Interested to see how these help with my posture and neck pain, specifically.

Hey now! I like it dude. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

Looks like something I would see on "Shark Tank"
I'd almost have to try one one first to see what difference it make.

i guess on one hand i don't see myself ever wearing this on the range because i think my own stank would severely shorten the shelf life. then again, i've paid over $100 for golf pants or golf shirts which by nature will get stankified.

Back