EXPERIENCE Shaft Up with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

You guys are in for an absolute blast at this. I studied up on the previous ones and I was still amazed by the entire experience, like GMan said Danny is amazing and gives great tips to help you out.

Have you guys done Live Updates? such a rush... its like having hundreds of your friends on the course cheering/booing laughing with you

Have you guys done Live Updates? such a rush... its like having hundreds of your friends on the course cheering/booing laughing with you
I have not done any live updates but totally looking forward to it. The summer of golf is on baby!

I follow most of the live updates and Shaft Up #1 rocked it. My job, besides enjoying and learning, is to pay it forward and help make the follow as fun as possible for those to enjoy and get everyone excited even more for Shaft Up #3.

I follow most of the live updates and Shaft Up #1 rocked it. My job, besides enjoying and learning, is to pay it forward and help make the follow as fun as possible for those to enjoy and get everyone excited even more for Shaft Up #3.
I agree I will try and pay it forward as best I can. This will be a blast.

I agree I will try and pay it forward as best I can. This will be a blast.
You guys will do great enjoy the event I'll be reminiscing good laughs and following an amazing experience

You guys will do great enjoy the event I'll be reminiscing good laughs and following an amazing experience
There will be laughs for sure. Just last week I was out with the wife at a really nice Italian restaurant and after some mussels over fra diavolo a bottle of red wine some cheesecake and a couple of frozen limoncello shots we proceed to walk out of the fancy restaurant. Now I am thinking to myself I could sure use a mint and as we are leaving I see a glass jar on a table by the front door of small white things. I reach into the jar and grab a couple of "mints" and put them in my mouth only to find out that they are not mints but are instead small granite rocks.

I proceed to then take them out of my mouth, chuck them on the floor and say "these are f'ing rocks". My wife looked at me and shook her head. First time that ever happened.

Just booked your hotel rooms guys. Time to get excited, it is almost here.

Looking forward to the live thread! We weren’t saying boo, we were saying moovers!

Totally excited to head out there. Golfed yesterday at Indian mound and today at the ledges. But here is the view this morning

Attachments

• B77DAD2F-4D4C-478A-8867-61DF5DF76F8D.jpeg
    B77DAD2F-4D4C-478A-8867-61DF5DF76F8D.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 8
Totally excited to head out there. Golfed yesterday at Indian mound and today at the ledges. But here is the view this morning
Nice round at the ledges6 pars on first seven holes for a nice 85 on a hard course

Attachments

• 1DA3E76B-EFE5-4AD1-8B89-961B8D89AE29.jpeg
    1DA3E76B-EFE5-4AD1-8B89-961B8D89AE29.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4C949530-782A-4569-BEF6-2B4DBFF01549.jpeg
    4C949530-782A-4569-BEF6-2B4DBFF01549.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 47E08B52-E13E-49EA-9A80-9DB578208D6A.jpeg
    47E08B52-E13E-49EA-9A80-9DB578208D6A.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 7
Nice round at the ledges6 pars on first seven holes for a nice 85 on a hard course

If you hit "full image" when you're uploading your pics, they'll be larger.

tenor.gif

So, leaving West Lafayette and hit this sign.

road side.jpg

Just two weeks away, but maybe I should get an early start and get on my way. The car just wanted to go West.

The excitement is just boiling over.

This one is getting close.. First THP major of the year..

Hope the graduations went well! I have been on i-70 many of times

So, leaving West Lafayette and hit this sign.

View attachment 9008294

Just two weeks away, but maybe I should get an early start and get on my way. The car just wanted to go West.

The excitement is just boiling over.

They can always graduate again next year, right?

Plane is booked and time to get things ready. Two weeks and counting.

Plane is booked and time to get things ready. Two weeks and counting.
The flights are booked and I am totally hooked on going to Saint Lou in two

The "Ridge" at Bellerive

Hole 14 Par 4 (372yards playing green)

Dogleg left with a narrow fairway
Bellerive Hole 14.JPG

Green map playing heavy left to right
IMG_3546.jpg

Hole 15 Par 4 (423 yards playing green)

Playing into the wind most days it will be a test to reach in two
Bellerive Hole 15.JPG

Green map Showing a two-tier level with steep uphill to reach right side hole placement
IMG_3547.jpg

Last hole of the "Ridge"
Hole 16 Par 3 (175 yards playing green)

All carry with really deep bunkers that will be costly.
Bellerive Hole 16.JPG

Green map showing another two-tier setup with a tiny top section if the pin is placed there.
IMG_3548.jpg

The "Ridge" at Bellerive

View attachment 9008866

View attachment 9008867

View attachment 9008868

Green map Showing a two-tier level with steep uphill to reach right side hole placement
View attachment 9008869

Last hole of the "Ridge"

View attachment 9008870

Green map showing another two-tier setup with a tiny top section if the pin is placed there.
View attachment 9008871
I’ve never actually seen that complex of a greens reading book that is pretty cool to look at. You’ll have every hole down to memory by the time you step on site. How many times have you replayed the 18’ PGA over

Whoa, the infamous 7 on that 16th!

The "Ridge" at Bellerive

View attachment 9008866

View attachment 9008867

View attachment 9008868

View attachment 9008869

Last hole of the "Ridge"

View attachment 9008870

View attachment 9008871

Danny had us play the tips on 16 last time. Was 230 and into a 20 mph wind. I hit a driver onto the green. Hole is a beast from back there.

I’ve never actually seen that complex of a greens reading book that is pretty cool to look at. You’ll have every hole down to memory by the time you step on site. How many times have you replayed the 18’ PGA over
I am trying to schedule a Trackman session. I think they have Bellerive as an option to play.

Back