EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I don’t think you need to do anything extra to step up. You are already a strong player and fierce and fun competitor and will be a fantastic teammate for the GD. Team is lucky to have you. πŸ’ͺ
Truly appreciate that Todd!

Everyone wish our Captain @MattyD-MPLS a Happy Birthday today! He's golfing in Vegas so feel free to envy him as well :LOL:

Happy birthday Cap @MattyD-MPLS ! Vegas golf is a hell of a present!

Man it feels like I haven't posted in forever. I am right in the middle of my 'golfapalooza' week. Started with 36 last Saturday for a double league event. Then my first NY state amateur golf series tournament at a local course on Monday. I went in just trying to have a good time and hope to play some good golf and ended up tying for low gross ( 79 ) and winning low net ( 73 ). Then I played a practice round yesterday at Turning Stone resort where the next tournament is being held and shot 42/37 for 79 my first time playing. Tomorrow is the 2nd NY state amatuer tournament at same course. Then after that I have another 18 on saturday for my league that is my first match play event.

So across a 7 day span, 6 rounds, 2 tournaments, 1 match play and 3 league rounds. Gotta get in shape for the GDaddy baby!

While I haven't shot super low, I've been incredibly consistent. Last 5 scores: 81,79, 80, 79, 79. New Apex Pro irons are doing their thing and getting me on the green!

Man it feels like I haven't posted in forever. I am right in the middle of my 'golfapalooza' week. Started with 36 last Saturday for a double league event. Then my first NY state amateur golf series tournament at a local course on Monday. I went in just trying to have a good time and hope to play some good golf and ended up tying for low gross ( 79 ) and winning low net ( 73 ). Then I played a practice round yesterday at Turning Stone resort where the next tournament is being held and shot 42/37 for 79 my first time playing. Tomorrow is the 2nd NY state amatuer tournament at same course. Then after that I have another 18 on saturday for my league that is my first match play event.

So across a 7 day span, 6 rounds, 2 tournaments, 1 match play and 3 league rounds. Gotta get in shape for the GDaddy baby!

While I haven't shot super low, I've been incredibly consistent. Last 5 scores: 81,79, 80, 79, 79. New Apex Pro irons are doing their thing and getting me on the green!
Congrats and great job!!!

Thanks fellas! Just touched down in Vegas. Yard long margaritas are in the plans for tonight.
Happy birthday! Hope those margs treated you well and you had some luck at the tables!

We’re approaching the 200ish day mark. Golf is being played and excitement is building!!

We’re approaching the 200ish day mark. Golf is being played and excitement is building!!
This can’t come fast enough! I am so excited to get out to California.

This can’t come fast enough! I am so excited to get out to California.
After the complete disappearance of my swing this weekend, I’m going to need every day we get :LOL:

After the complete disappearance of my swing this weekend, I’m going to need every day we get :LOL:

If you are like me, it will come and go 100 times between now and then! πŸ˜€

If you are like me, it will come and go 100 times between now and then! πŸ˜€
You and me both. I can have the best ball striking of my life two rounds in a row and then struggle to hit a single solid shot the following round.

Just wanna say this team is super supportive and it's very much appreciated!

It is rapidly approaching indeed. We've got a great group here. I cannot wait for our pre-grandaddy meet-up in a couple months!

It is rapidly approaching indeed. We've got a great group here. I cannot wait for our pre-grandaddy meet-up in a couple months!
Wow the year is flying by! Seems like this years group has come together really quick, y'all are gonna have a BLAST!!

Next week!
New Grandaddy Contest goes up.

Oh gawd, college athletics in the Grandaddy thread? Time to close it up. Gross.

Next week!
New Grandaddy Contest goes up.

YES!!! Only a handful of spots left, I can't wait to see who the next teammate will be!!

Back