LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

so @JasonFinleyCG says callaway never expects grandaddy alum to only buy callaway clubs for the rest of their lives. but they do appreciate when alum at least give new releases a chance at earning a spot in the bag. well, our team continues to spread the love. if i'm not mistaken, in the past 24 hours we have ordered 6 sets of new apex irons, 2 new epic drivers, 1 new apex hybrid, and 1 set of new jaws wedges. the grandaddy experience has a way of opening your eyes to just how amazing callaway's process and product is. they sink their claws into you. resistance is futile.

We appreciate all the support. And for sure our goal is develop confidence in our products with the group but all we can ever ask is to be in the mix as you demo and get fit for products. We are very confident in our performance and like our chances in that environment. Thanks to everyone for the support!

We appreciate all the support. And for sure our goal is develop confidence in our products with the group but all we can ever ask is to be in the mix as you demo and get fit for products. We are very confident in our performance and like our chances in that environment. Thanks to everyone for the support!

you keep pumping out these products, i'll keep plopping down the plastic. apex pro 21 blew my socks off when i tried it, and i placed an order the next day. thanks for everything you and your team are doing!!!

so @JasonFinleyCG says callaway never expects grandaddy alum to only buy callaway clubs for the rest of their lives. but they do appreciate when alum at least give new releases a chance at earning a spot in the bag. well, our team continues to spread the love. if i'm not mistaken, in the past 24 hours we have ordered 6 sets of new apex irons, 2 new epic drivers, 1 new apex hybrid, and 1 set of new jaws wedges. the grandaddy experience has a way of opening your eyes to just how amazing callaway's process and product is. they sink their claws into you. resistance is futile.
Haha, it was pretty much a no brainer when I saw them in hand. Couldn't fight it. Plus, like you said, when you have seen the inner workings and what goes into their products in terms of engineering and their commitment to quality, it's hard to imagine going anywhere else.

Really loving my Grandaddy bag especially the apex mbs and the mavrik driver. I can’t wait to try the new mbs and the apex pros 21 when the ground thaws!

you keep pumping out these products, i'll keep plopping down the plastic. apex pro 21 blew my socks off when i tried it, and i placed an order the next day. thanks for everything you and your team are doing!!!

Hell, they don't even necessarily have to be new releases. I liked my Jaws wedges so much that when it seemed like it was time for a refresh, I just got a whole new set of the same thing.

Hell, they don't even necessarily have to be new releases. I liked my Jaws wedges so much that when it seemed like it was time for a refresh, I just got a whole new set of the same thing.

i totally agree. my grooves are getting a bit worn and i probably need to replace soon. i'll just reload, i love them so much.

Well, Callaway and THP are doing some amazing things, JB sent me the B21 driver as I was a lucky recipient for testing, I now have the 3-5 wood & 4-5 hybrid in the B21. One club led to five!!

I knew this new line was going to be a hit. Super glad to see this squad picking up some of the items. They’re hard to resist once you try them. It means even more when you’ve been a part of something that lets you peek behind the curtain and meet the people behind the logo.

And I think that's way more than fair right? It's silly to believe (IMO) that one brand is going to be the best for your bag top to bottom. However, Callaway has more than earned the ability to get a fair shake at the gamer bag. I know since my grandaddy year, Ive ended up with a couple of drivers, different fairways(still hold that spot) the same hybrid from 2015. I did upgrade to the CF16 combo set 2 years ago. There have been other OEMs who in certain spots just feel/work/look better to me, but Callaway is always on that short list of must try.

I love what your squad has done with the upgrades. It's pretty damn awesome.

I have been very pleased with my Grandaddy set and had no intention of changing. That was until I ordered an Apex mixed combo set 5-AW and a DCB 4 iron. A custom all black Epic Max LS with the clean crown seemed like the right thing to do in the moment.

Even though I haven’t tried any of the new releases, I don’t feel like I’m in “need” of anything. That’s a good feeling.

Ive never gamed any Callaway equipment but this years stuff may change that based on looks alone.

Ive never gamed any Callaway equipment but this years stuff may change that based on looks alone.
Have to at least try their offerings, they make great clubs.

And I think that's way more than fair right? It's silly to believe (IMO) that one brand is going to be the best for your bag top to bottom. However, Callaway has more than earned the ability to get a fair shake at the gamer bag. I know since my grandaddy year, Ive ended up with a couple of drivers, different fairways(still hold that spot) the same hybrid from 2015. I did upgrade to the CF16 combo set 2 years ago. There have been other OEMs who in certain spots just feel/work/look better to me, but Callaway is always on that short list of must try.

I love what your squad has done with the upgrades. It's pretty damn awesome.

SO fair. look, i think most all of us found thp because we were researching equipment for a purchase. so deep down, most of us are club junkies. as much as i loved my grandaddy gear and still have much of it in my bag, my eye will always wander. as good as callaway was to me, they will always get first shot at my bag. my teammates feel the same way. that doesn't mean we'll always be a15, but callaway will get a look every time.

SO fair. look, i think most all of us found thp because we were researching equipment for a purchase. so deep down, most of us are club junkies. as much as i loved my grandaddy gear and still have much of it in my bag, my eye will always wander. as good as callaway was to me, they will always get first shot at my bag. my teammates feel the same way. that doesn't mean we'll always be a15, but callaway will get a look every time.

Well said my friend. Well said.

Have to at least try their offerings, they make great clubs.
Never liked them because of FIGJAM, but Ill be trying them out this year

Never liked them because of FIGJAM, but Ill be trying them out this year

looking forward to your thoughts! the gear has been great for awhile, but man the stuff they released this year is incredible. mav line was pretty fantastic, so improving on that is kinda nuts.

Glad to hear the team is buying some new gear! The new line looks incredible!

I know there was a time not that long ago that I was dead set against anything from Callaway. I don't know exactly why, I just didn't give them a fair shake. I still remember putting the first Epic driver in the bag and having my entire attitude changed that first round with it. Once you try their offerings you can't help but be impressed and seeing the opportunities they give THPers makes me want to support them even more.

Even though I haven’t tried any of the new releases, I don’t feel like I’m in “need” of anything. That’s a good feeling.
Lol. When has that stopped any of us.

The “G” is shined up, packed and ready to go! Im looking forward to hanging with @McLovin on course.

EE3D302F-0372-4370-A1C6-ED3D84CC9C06.jpeg

Thats a crazy nice travel bag too
Thanks. All part of the Grandaddy from 2015. Travel bag to take the goods home and is my go to whenever I am taking the clubs on vacation.

Back