Tour Event 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide

Once the putter is on the ground, it takes Morikawa like 15 seconds to pull the trigger.

I don't know how he doesn't fall over let along make putts.

haha... Very tentative.

Morikawa stuffs it to like 4-5 feet then sits grumbling like it was the worst shot ever..

Also, this course is play 100% different than the PGA.. Right now these guys are able to fly the ball all the way to the hole and hold the green.

3 straight birdies for Collin, I guess he really doesn't like playing in the rain!

Play suspended for the 8,361,873,462 time in Memorial history.
I'm 15 mins away and it's not doing a thing here. Bummer.

Play suspended for the 8,361,873,462 time in Memorial history.
I'm 15 mins away and it's not doing a thing here. Bummer.
at least your fantasy lineup is still 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I just turned to look at my phone and Rahm was at E, thought I may have missed a blow up or two because last thing I knew he was -3. Then I saw it was a weather delay.

still a weather delay on PGA Live? this is sooo annoying!

Had some thunder roll through for about the past 20 minutes, but it's stopped for a bit now so hopefully soon

We are back! Xander on tee

Has there been a weather delay?
Just came back from my own golfing, expecting the last groups to be on their way already when i tune in for the Memorial...

Has there been a weather delay?
Just came back from my own golfing, expecting the last groups to be on their way already when i tune in for the Memorial...
Closed down course at in mid morning and range didn't open until 2pm

Not a good start for Jack's tourney.
It's not the Memorial Turnament if it doesn't rain the week of the tournament. This is nothing new here.

Cameron Champ decided to get to +10 all in the same day this week. What's happened to that guy?

Wow, Bryson looking trim today...

Cameron Champ decided to get to +10 all in the same day this week. What's happened to that guy?

He has gotten very bad.. I wonder if he is hurt in some way. He withdrew one event earlier this year I think due to injury..

What was that Bryson??

man.. another weather delay.. stupid rain..

Love Jack's tournament. Would sure like to sample the milkshakes one day!
You have to have the buckeye shake if you make it! And the walleye sandwich is damn tasty.

Back