Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

When you’re hitting great drives and getting out driven by 20-40 yards. Oh, we have one in play and it’s good? Let me rip one @MWard

Round 2...18 down 36 to go20210621_130459.jpg

Great follow everyone, keep it coming!

If you ask for the course record by the way, Martha will straight up bury you with words. Beautifully 😂

Good Stuff....Keep it coming.

A little trouble on #13 but they pitched out to the fairway.
20210621_135539.jpg

Should we take bets on if @MWard Puts it in the water again on #14? 🤣 I'm not saying a word on that hole to him lol

Should we take bets on if @MWard Puts it in the water again on #14? 🤣 I'm not saying a word on that hole to him lol
I was with a guy whose girl friend was riding with him...who aced 14.. Thought they were going to do the hokey pokey next to the green....Ha

This is a fun follow, looks like you guys are having a blast out there!

I was with a guy whose girl friend was riding with him...who aced 14.. Thought they were going to do the hokey pokey next to the green....Ha
I have a love/hate relationship with #14. I'm not a fan of water so I'm just happy if I'm dry lol

I have a love/hate relationship with #14. I'm not a fan of water so I'm just happy if I'm dry lol
That green is so narrow and deep....

Birdie on #15
20210621_142118.jpg

2 weeks ago Wednesday I played here - was an AMAZING course - most unique course I have ever played.

-4 last 3, 6 last 6

Again. Same spot at last round. Almost an ace...
@MWard
20210621_153847.jpg

Back