EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

Yes please!!!

@JB, I just did some serious reading on the previous shaft up event. All I can say is WOW! Looks like an amazing event. for a chance at such an incredible opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was referring to the wanting new irons part 😀

I was referring to the wanting new irons part

@JB Gotcha. From what I see, the experience it self is priceless regardless of what equipment you win. But who doesn’t love some shiny new gear…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to post a quick update for those that asked.
Yes, both courses will be played.

What a great experience this was. Amazing hosts and one hell of an amazing venue. The history here is so fun to experience.

FYI, the North course is no joke! Keep it in the fairway! Just sayin!

I feel like my 8 year old daughter in the back seat of the car on a long road trip asking are we there yet a bajillion times...lol

My game is continuously getting setbacks due to ankle surgery and a recent car accident, BUT I still think I handle a trip to Shaft Up #3! So excited for the chance. @Golfers Anonymous told me in Kentucky that ShaftUp is an amazing and personal experience! I want to be a part of that!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I can’t wait for more Shaft Up fun!!!

Next week!

Don’t want to miss this opportunity!

I was pondering picking up a new ST200 driver last week, really good price on last years model, but got to thinking maybe I'd wait and see if I could get into Shaft Up #3. You never know, it could happen, and it could be drivers again, right? :drinks:

:oops::oops::oops:

Don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Truth.

Looks like the knee replacement will be scheduled for August 12. This could slide right in!

I agree with so many, don't miss this signup. You are going to have the greatest time.

Just joined albatross club. Birthday is 8/12. All the stars are lining up!!

OK, I now officially can't wait for next week! 🔥🔥🔥

Get ready! Signups are almost here

Another major course! Boom!

I'm ready. This one is going to be sweet!

Either tomorrow or Wednesday a new contest/signup thread will be open.

This is a must signup for anyone that wants to play not only a great course but get an amazing driver fitting and have a really cool time in doing so. @DannyLe is going to hook you up and wait till you see the results.

This is a must signup for anyone that wants to play not only a great course but get an amazing driver fitting and have a really cool time in doing so. @DannyLe is going to hook you up and wait till you see the results.

I'm camped out and standing in line!

Sometimes you get a curveball thrown at you and you have to adjust.

In this instance, Olympia Fields was the signup, but in a last minute change, we had to find a replacement. @DannyLe and I went over this for a week or so and came to Whistling Straits as the option.

So congrats to the guys, you are headed to Whistling Straits and we are going to have a blast.

Back