Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

I'm gonna need a @Jeff Spicoli update here pretty soon.

Hello, good buddy. Lots has happened since I last updated: We are down one member of our group; we played the wrong tees last round (one back from where we were supposed to, but that’s only fair to everyone else); we are rocking out as two.Eagles have been made, par 4 driven.

So this is what bordering on too much feels like. Woof.

Hello, good buddy. Lots has happened since I last updated: We are down one member of our group; we played the wrong tees last round (one back from where we were supposed to, but that’s only fair to everyone else); we are rocking out as two.Eagles have been made, par 4 driven.
0CE6E41E-5BF7-4B8D-AE15-FFA6504278C0.gif

Such a great course. Thanks for Sharing brings back some great memories of playing there.

Red Bulls or Mountain Dews would be my kick starter....Stay with it guys...

3 holes to go. 255 downhill into the wind here.
FF3F5007-3226-43C5-9ABB-573A4F167909.jpeg

Hit the flagstick on eight. I’ve been buzzing them all freaking day and thought that was my best chance for one

Looks like you could play another 18 w/ that remaining light out there!
My back and knees are telling me otherwise.
22EEF28F-07E1-4CE4-A140-853EA1914537.jpeg

The pictures of this were amazing, looks like you had some serious fun out there today. Thanks for taking us along!

Sorry I couldn’t make the last nine @Davidhibler @MWard and @PackersGirl I had to adult and get home at a decent hour. 3:30am-9:30pm makes for a really long day. I had a blast! Great shots were had by all!

You missed less body pain than us. 9 was amazing, it was a chunk 7i off the tee, and then one more real hard swing and a prayer. Just the way it was drawn up

Back