Tobacco Road: The Solstice 54 Holes of Golf & 876 Minutes of Daylight

Great job guys, that looks like it was a grind! Good thing you had @PackersGirl for the moral support and to document it all! Really fun follow - I'm part envious and part thinking you're crazy. :ROFLMAO:

Great job guys, that looks like it was a grind! Good thing you had @PackersGirl for the moral support and to document it all! Really fun follow - I'm part envious and part thinking you're crazy. :ROFLMAO:

She may have cost me at least two shots, possibly ruined that entire round, but she was a trooper out there today.

THP wives are on a whole different level of fun and supporting people. 😍🎉

Big thanks to @Jeff Spicoli for holding it down yesterday when I had to take off after 29 holes for a pet emergency.

In addition to carrying the team dropping bombs, birds, and eagles he gave one of my co workers a very memorable afternoon.

Only 364 days to the next one….
4C45BD26-8881-4C27-99B0-8FC020FFC712.jpeg

She may have cost me at least two shots, possibly ruined that entire round, but she was a trooper out there today.

THP wives are on a whole different level of fun and supporting people. 😍🎉
You love me...I just know it! 🤣 we now just know I'd never be a good caddie!

3B716DB5-88AC-49CF-83F5-3711DB2FA8F4.jpeg

As if 54 in one day wasn’t enough, decided to do another 18 today at Mid Pines. As if I wasn’t sore enough after being worked yesterday, another 18 holes of just being kicked in the mouth Donald Ross style really confirmed that something is indeed wrong with me.

As much fun as I had yesterday, today I’m pretty sure I hate this game 🤬

Back