Congrats: You Are Headed to Olympia Fields

Awesome! Congrats to two incredible THPers.

How much gin is there in the State of Illinois? Asking for a friend.

I wonder if the nugget challenge will take place this time...Ya know before we let him peg it :ROFLMAO:

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats @BuckNasty and @mancest ! Make sure you ask @DannyLe about his love for SWAG putters! Rumor is he has the nicest feeling Suave Too ever built!

no ******* way.....

Congrats guys!

Wow...congrats gents !!

Congrats to you both! Jealous once again of getting knowledge from the mind of @DannyLe & playing with him. You as well @JB :ROFLMAO:

Nothing says strolling through the gates at this prestigious place and saying "guests Mancest and Bucknasty" ready for our 9am

If you need me to change my forum name, I can definitely do that. I have zero shame (as evidenced by the fact that my forum name is mancest and I am best known for my artistic bathroom photos). Just let me know and I will get that updated.

This is going to be one for the ages. Those 2 guys in a foursome :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: fun times will be had for sure!! Congrats boys!

If you need me to change my forum name, I can definitely do that. I have zero shame (as evidenced by the fact that my forum name is mancest and I am best known for my artistic bathroom photos). Just let me know and I will get that updated.
nah, you can't have enough "mancest" customized bag tags.

No way! In fact if you wanted to change it, I would veto that :ROFLMAO:

nah, you can't have enough "mancest" customized bag tags.

yeah, the caddie at the Budget Golf Championship was very impressed when he made mine.

Congrats

That’s a sweet Friday pick me up! Congratulations!

Congrats guys!! This place is incredible!

@BuckNasty with @mancest! Sounds like the title of something I don't want to watch lol. Congrats though guys. Can't wait to follow the live update thread.

Congrats to two fantastic THPers there. @mancest and @BuckNasty

Following this event is going to be a blast.

Last week we held signups for the final Shaft Up of 2021 with UST Mamiya. The two lucky THPers that won an all expenses paid trip to Olympia Fields are...

@mancest
@BuckNasty

Congrats! You will be hearing from us soon to get your travel booked.

While I may be sad I didn’t win, I’d like to congratulate @mancest and @BuckNasty Enjoy fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back