How fancy is your ball maker?

Have had these laying around for 10 to 15 years did not know what to do with them. Found out one day they're magnetic so they work out perfect as a ball marker

Attachments

• 16245420912391503926131595716947.jpg
    16245420912391503926131595716947.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 19
Magnetic one from a course I never play that replaced the one on my Pitch-Fix.

I purchase a ball marker from every course I play. In general, I have some pretty nice markers, some I wouldn’t have expected to be so nice!
I do the same for courses I get to travel and play

so far I have Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Aviara, Olympia Fields, Medinah, Cog Hill

i bought a few but stick with my 5yen coin and Marine markers

I do the same for courses I get to travel and play

so far I have Torrey Pines, Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Aviara, Olympia Fields, Medinah, Cog Hill
The well known courses I have include Tobacco Road, Mid Pines and Olympic Club (didn’t play it but a guy in my group gave it to me while playing Harding Park). I also have a bunch from some lesser known courses as well. Hoping to add Pinehurst and/or TPC Sawgrass in 2022

I use whichever ball mark I pull out of my bag that day. I do usually try to grab a ball marker from each new course I play so I have a lot of options.

I had been using the THP Crosshairs divot tool and marker for the last 10 years until I lost the marker the other day. Breaks my heart.

Whatever I’m in the mood for from one of these
D04994A5-C9A8-400E-921F-6F2BE7008117.jpeg

The well known courses I have include Tobacco Road, Mid Pines and Olympic Club (didn’t play it but a guy in my group gave it to me while playing Harding Park). I also have a bunch from some lesser known courses as well. Hoping to add Pinehurst and/or TPC Sawgrass in 2022

I couldn't find any of the Tobacco Rd ones, but they were pretty chill and said they'd mail/charge me when they got more in stock. That was pretty awesome. I picked up a poker chip from Mid Pines, which was pretty awesome as well.

I usually try and grab a ball marker of any kind from a new course. I have a bunch. I also have a few that are just specialty ones to me. One of them is a saying from Pulp Fiction, and that one is always fun to pull out on a real nice course.

My go to5A239A2C-7AE6-40A4-AA1E-06DE5EA86AC6.jpegFE3E2FAB-A203-488A-95E2-BB52761DCA1A.jpeg

684C81AF-AC7B-4CC1-ACA2-ADF81BE7AAEE.jpeg

Most of the time I use 1 of 2 in particular. One of those, I received as a secret Santa gift here on the forum. It’s magnetically attached to a repair tool and looks like the back brass of a 12ga shell. Sometimes I forget to put it back in my bag upon completing a round though and go out a day or 2 later and discover I forgot it in my other pants again. When that happens, I have a cheapo repair tool with a small marker attached I use.

I also have a bunch that never go out to the course. These are just cool ones I have. I have a really cool double sided from Hammock Beach that has the yardages for each hole of both courses. I also have a repair tool form there that the matching ball marker slides in to. I have a couple from the 2018 US Open I picked up while there. I also have a custom one from Liberty Golf we had made for the 2018 MC.

I usually use a swag skull for my ball marker. I've collected to many nice ones, but i keep using that marker.

fa77705fac50e218c6f3129fa1bb612c.jpg

May Mullybox special that I haven’t used yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a ryder cup ball marker that i got from somewhere i was using for a while then just a few weeks back i got change at a store and she handed me a silver dollar. so i thought that was cool and i use that now.

Back