Tmex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have I ever told you that chicks dig dudes that wear visors while opening a brand new box of irons?
    I was referencing Domino's. I would kill to have a 24 hr guarantee for a McRib right about now. This eating healthier thing that I'm doing now blows nuts.
    I was actually hoping for a Duke win for my bracket but I had them losing to UConn in the next round anyways. Besides my bracket is done already since mormon power let me down. McRibs? That heffer probably gets them delivered with a 30 minute guarantee.
    Was watching the game last night. Derrick Williams = Beast. He's gonna have a good career in the NBA. He reminds me of a bigger Scottie Pippen.
    does this ball intimidate you muahahah
    if youre ever in virginia beach and im still working at the course... the golf is on me alll day long!
    Hey I forgot to tell you about an McD Spank special that is available all year round which you have to try. Warning, this sandwich can increase your BP a significant amount so eat at your own risk and I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you.

Buy a Big Mac but tell them to substitute Quarter Pounder meat instead. Most likely they'll look at you funny then once management steps in they'll charge you for a double quarter pounder. I've tried this with the third pound angus meat but it's just too cumbersome as I find the quarter pounder meat is just right.
    Try it for the extra $1 but for me the salt of the bacon offsets the sweet BBQ a little. I went back to the original setup as there's no fooling with greatness.
    Dude I've been there quite a few times already. I actually have to hold back a bit because my annual physical is coming up and I don't want the blood pressure armband to explode on the nurse. After that it's all systems go!
    good stuff...it's hard for one to perfect his craft without determining where one can have a dependable miss.
    Fried pork skin, homey! The best of the best of artery clogging snacks that many enjoy.

Now smack yourself in the head!
    You're Mexican right? You don't know Chicharron? Dude, once I tell you, you're gonna smack yourself in the head.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back