ahh2fly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the welcome. You're my first friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. I've been a member since Feb. but haven't spent much time here.
    Now I need to figure out how to get on your list of friends.

Ched
    Just seeing you msg Monica. Glad I had the chance to meet you as well and I hope Freddy still has that smile on his face. hehe.

Take care,

Keith
    SeeMoreGuy
    Absolutely! I haven't been able to play much since the weather hasn't been the greatest and we've been so busy preparing for our wedding that golfing has been on the back burner for me a little bit. :(
    I'm not ready either! I need to get to a maternity store and look for moisture wicking fabric. We have a ton of stuff in the store, but I'm not sure I can fit into any of it! LOL. It's amazing how much longer you need clothes to be when you're pregnant. I would love to rent clubs - but I'm short and totally need some game improvement irons. Luckily for me, I have the husband to haul them :).
    Hey Ahh2Fly! I am excited - but I have absolutely nothing to wear! I'm 18 wks pregnant - so finding something that fits, is stretchy and will breathe in Florida weather is proving to be really challenging. Are you ready? Did you decide to rent clubs?
    Welcome to THP!! You are going to have a blast here. Obsessed golf nuts like us
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back