coolbreeze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't know we were doing cat pictures!! Here is TC, OEM, and CB with CG13 amongst them

I couldnt find a relevant topic to post this picture. What better place than your visitor messages.

There is a coolbreeze reference in the PGA/shorts thread, figured you should know just in case youre not checking up on it.
    I just got the shaft yesterday evening and can't wait to hit it. It looks great. Now I'm just trying to decide if I'm going to put it in the S3 or maybe just buy a R11 head. There's always something to ponder when it comes to golf equipment. Haha. Thanks again.
    I knew it buddy. KBS is money! Perfect ball flight and great feel. Wait till you start hitting 1/2 and 3/4 shots with them. I have never found a shaft that felt as in control with those types of shots as the KBS does.
    I wasn't gonna leave a visitor message but figured since you could see I visited, I thought it might be of the right thing to do to leave one.

Pfffft. ITS ALMOST HERE
    thanks for the shout out coolbreeze.victoria eh, lots of great year round golf there.im a mudder and its funny most people think we are under snow 8-9 months a year and when they find out we play all year they cant believe it.cheeres mate
    Haha... fashionistas. Yeah a regular runway show. :D Don't sweat it. There'll be some "average" folks there, me being one of them.
    My prep will be much easier. Fill the truck with gas and off we go. Haha.
    eidolon is your answer. Those wedges are truly revolutionary, I do hope there are some at the outing.
    Nope nothing yet. Would be a lot less nerve racking if JB gave us the Fed Ex tracking number. I'm seriously wondering if they got lost or something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back