TC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you really should have come bowling the other night

Haha. I loved the way my orange and white shoes went with the purple and black shirt too.
    Just stopped by to say Good Morning! We were browsing same thread. Good Luck this week at the MC!!
    Haha gotcha, I figured that witmcb was what you were going to actually be playing in the cup regardless if it had arrived or not :)
    Hahaha, they are never part of the work out plan but who can resist? Especially when you go to some of the classier fast mexican places, the servers sell.
    Dude, I love those things. What makes it awesome???? The fact it's Mexican haha. Dos Equis is the ultimate Mexican food beer imo. I swear if I move to NC I could see us opening up a mexican food shack.

Happy Birthday big guy!
    Yeah good thing tomorrow is Friday. I'll get it cleared up. Kmac drains putts and sinks.
    Thanks bro. Yeah its still not draining. It just stops at the trap but its not plugged. I took it apart and theres nothing there but empty pipe, wtf. Must be down the pipe more?
    I wanted you to see my post in What Did You Shoot Today from Saturday - page 545 - about my use of your middle-of-the-green strategy.
    Not sure why I thought you lived in Vegas. I travel too much. Vegas was great and very exhausting. Head home...
    You got it buddy! BTW, did you notice the addition to my signature? Check the bottom of it.
    what's up brother...I'm headed your way in the morning. Staying at Trumo and attending a trade show with one of co=workers. How close are you to the strip? Want to grab a beer>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back