JR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a driver that isnt 8.5 tour. Its the same model, but 10.5 S. Let me know if youd like it.
    Yes steepness, shallow out your angle of attack, and move the ball up in your stance. Hit the ball on the up swing...
    Jacob,

No problem, just let me know when your ready. Just Pm when you want to come down. I will be gone this
    week though. :bananadance: Kiawah
    Thanks
    Craig
    Someone saw it and told everyone to register to delete their information. It does have a strange amount of detailed info on there.
    what was that website that had everyones information about everything on it? I cant find the thread.
    Hi, Jacob. I live in Mobile County. I have family all over this state. T-Town, B-Ham, Decatur, and Montgomery.
    Whats with the name change bro? I mean I get the release of aggro, but to a full name? Its so longggggggggggggggg
    I totally understand. I had a feeling that was the case. I was just on there for a second anyway.
    Congrats on your new sticks!! Enjoy :)

hey, I'm from Oakman. I just thought I'd send you a shout. I'm in the Navy and stuck in Rhode Island, and it feels good to connect with people back home.
    Hey thanks aggro! I have had a good B-Day. I got me a new SeeMore M3 putter so I am all set.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back