1. Lions81

Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Glad to see Rickie immediately stopped cross handed putting after last week. That was insane.
  2. Lions81

Can't wait to see how Bryson decides to attack this course. He could drive #3 and #8 (par 4s) if he really goes after it.
  3. Lions81

Its horrific. Had 2 guys in my group hit chips that barely moved.
  4. Lions81

Sungjae finding out how awful that greenside rough is. Cannot miss the greens here.
  5. Lions81

Let's go Rickie. Would love to see a good finish out of him this week. Get back on track
  6. Lions81

Webb picking up right where he left off with the putter. Just locked in
  7. Lions81

Pretty easy hole locations from what I've seen too.
  8. Lions81

I still expect extremely low scores. They just don't miss many fairways and greens so it won't affect them nearly as much as us hacks. Absolutely 0 wind too.
  9. Lions81

Time to fire up some pga tour live. Will be fun to watch knowing this course so well.
  10. Lions81

Going to be sunny, hot, and very little wind for this event. I expect we will see very low scores with the conditions. Guys better be making a lot of birdies if they want to contend.
  11. Lions81

Would you Rather?

I'll go with 67 since that would be 3 better than my PB, and I already have a HOI.
  12. Lions81

Most Searched For Word on THP

Hulk Bryson moves the needle. Going to be even more after he wins this week going away
  13. Lions81

How strictly do you play the rules?

In casual rounds modified a bit. I'll hit 2 balls off the first tee when I havent warmed up, I'll take reasonable gimmies, and I'll move the ball out of a divot or off a tree root.
  14. Lions81

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Put these back in the bag for my round today and had my lowest round of the year. Forgot how much I enjoy them. Think they are going back in the bag for at least a few more rounds.
  15. Lions81

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I have not found it wanting to go left nearly as much as many hybrids. Absolutely great club and so easy to launch
  16. Lions81

Let's not forget about Rickie's all orange outfits back in the day..... and recently his joggers and high tops Vic has gone Top 25 in all 3 events, Rickie has gone MC, MC....
  17. Lions81

They just continue to put Rickie in featured groups eh? Give me Hovland over about half those guys.
  18. Lions81

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I absolutely love that hybrid. Have 3 of them. Super good.
  19. Lions81

This week's @PGATOURLIVE Featured Groups at the @RocketClassic : @B_DeChambeau @PReedGolf Hideki Matsuyama @BubbaWatson @JDayGolf Brendon Todd @RickieFowler @NateLashley @WebbSimpson1 @BrandtSnedeker @TyrrellHatton Sungjae Im
  20. Lions81

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Governor here in Michigan is supposed to give guidance about schools for the fall tomorrow. If they make it only part time, dual income parents are in big trouble. Really hope that's not the case, and frankly don't think it accomplishes anything, but I'm guessing that's what is coming.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in