1. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

My old Z765s were fantastic and I really liked them. The Mav Pros have really been a surprising upgrade. It did take a little getting used to but now I love them
  2. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

If the distance is really the issue, grab the set AW, and pay less attention to the numbers on the bottom. We had a few guys do that and found it easier to pair the clubs with wedges. I’m still considering throwing in the AW myself just because it’ll be that much more forgiving than the jaws...
  3. zbeekner4

New England Members

I may have missed but I don’t think anything is set yet.
  4. zbeekner4

New England Members

@OITW sooo a New England gathering is happening? I’d really like to join if transplants are permissible :)
  5. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

Welllllll what do you think!?!?!?
  6. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I will say this. My miss is right and the Mav SZ has really kept me from missing hard right. The guys at ECPC really dialed in my driver specs and I don’t think I’ll ever get rid of this club.
  7. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

But why stop there? You can have the whole gang for just a few more bucks ;)
  8. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I do see a lot of them in bags, probably more than any other OEM drivers releases in 2020. It’s when people see mine, it feels like either 1 of 2 extremes....they either are playing it as well or haven’t heard of it, which is quite a complement
  9. zbeekner4

Head Weight On Your Putter, What's Your Preference

The heavier the better for me. Just feels more stable
  10. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

This is the truth. I have a beautiful new set of apex pros ready to go and I still can’t bring myself to simply bag them. Not because they’re bad at all but just because the mav pros are that good!
  11. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Irons

I love my Mav Pros. I still have the Apex Pros and love that top line but the forgiveness and consistency I find with the Mavriks just don’t compare. I can see myself playing the mav pros for a long time
  12. zbeekner4

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

I continue to get asked what driver I’m playing when I’m on the course. Some still haven’t heard of the Mavrik but every person who has actually hit it either loves it or plays it already. It’s just that good.
  13. zbeekner4

NEWS Golf Rounds Way Up

It’s crazy to see and great for golf. I personally know buddies and neighbors who haven’t played golf in forever or rarely play who have been buying clubs, playing regularly, and getting into the game.
  14. zbeekner4

Arccos Caddie Link

Im so pumped that this is now available. Hate having to keep my phone in my (front) pocket the entire round.
  15. zbeekner4

Knees too bent?

This is Rory on the left at impact and you at impact. See how much more turn he has in his hips? The less turn, the more that ball will go left as it encourages those hands to close the face. Best way to practice this is to put an alignment stick through your front belt buckle loops and...
  16. zbeekner4

Knees too bent?

Looks like a great swing! If your biggest issue is hooks, it seems that your hips/lower body is stalling at impact, causing the face to close down. Try getting your belt buckle turned more towards the target at impact.
  17. zbeekner4

Knees too bent?

Try using the mobile browser, not tapatalk, click the camera icon and upload it that way. If it gives you trouble, try condensing the video to its shortest time. I think usually less than 45 seconds is ideal.
  18. zbeekner4

Putting Banter

Been struggling with the putter as of late so ive tried experimenting with other/old putters and I now am confident that the stroke lab shaft helps give me the best tempo by far. Maybe I havent found the perfect putter head yet but I have to have a stroke lab shaft no matter what.
  19. zbeekner4

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Theres just so many good balls out there now. Hard to choose with so many options

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in