1. MWard

Official 2020 MLB Thread

First to three sir :)
  2. MWard

Official 2020 MLB Thread

No sir, let's make this a best of five series
  3. MWard

Cupping? Has Anyone Tried It?

I've had it done at a chiro appointment. I didn't notice a difference in pain relief. TENS unit on the other hand :love:
  4. MWard

What is the appropriate punishment for this?

Jordan should tell him there are 2 week long guest badges for he and his wife for the 2021 Masters waiting for him at Will Call. :censored:
  5. MWard

Phil back to Phrankenwood?

I think he hits it far enough to compete on the pga tour. His other stats though are seem to be lacking
  6. MWard

2021 PGA Merchandise Show all virtual

Apple Watch all like, “have you been involved in an accident? A fall? Do we need to call 911 for you?”
  7. MWard

I will beat the taper back into him.
  8. MWard

0/10, do not want
  9. MWard

I would say wait till the show gets closer, and you'll see that THP will still be very present with regards to the 2021 PGA Show coverage
  10. MWard

Whoop Fitness Band

You use the app, and you have all the info you need.
  11. MWard

Whoop Fitness Band

Why isn't lawn work and arguing with a toddler on there then? Don't they know my HR is definitely getting elevated in that second one?
  12. MWard

Phil back to Phrankenwood?

He’s worried about hitting it further vs working on what made him really good 43 times: iron play, short game, sketchy putting.
  13. MWard

Tiger Woods on the Distance Debate

I think if the powers that be actually paid attention, they’d notice that you can’t build a course that’s too long for these guys. You build it longer, they just swing harder. You firm up the greens and make them like lightning, they just aim front edge and deal with the bounces, which they’re...
  14. MWard

Maybe, maybe not. Only so many hours in a day, focus on one, lose skill in the other.
  15. MWard

He better work on his wedge game then. It’s not as good as it should be for a guy who has a lot of them into greens. 119th in SG approach to green, 111th SG around the greens.. that’s not so bueno.
  16. MWard

Official 2020 MLB Thread

After the shot right back into the pitcher’s glove, I have resigned to this. Oh well. Win game 2, best of 5 series.
  17. MWard

Official 2020 MLB Thread

I am actively hoping he twists his ankle the next time he is up to bat. No real injury, just something that pisses him off the rest of the night
  18. MWard

Whoop Fitness Band

:surrender:
  19. MWard

Whoop Fitness Band

I see it as more correcting a very poorly worded statement for you. I’m being a good friend. YOU’RE WELCOME
  20. MWard

Whoop Fitness Band

Quoted for proof.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in