1. PatsFan

Official Rant of the Day

Thoughts and prayers for your dad. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. PatsFan

2020 NFL Thread

I think it's pretty clear who is calling the shots. Ariens is on record this year saying they had zero interest in AB. It will be interesting to see of AB can keep his sh1t together or whether he will implode once again. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  3. PatsFan

One Length Fitting Tips from Jose Miraflor with Cobra Golf

If I was going to redo my bag I would go OL- 3h,4h,5-9 and go standard length wedges.. All Speedzone irons. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  4. PatsFan

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

I wish it were only that easy my friend! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  5. PatsFan

The Par 3 Finishing Hole

One of my local goat tracks starts and ends with a 3. I like it unless I start with a double. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. PatsFan

Any Poker Players Here?

I play on ignition and ACR but have moved most of my play to ACR. Better tourneys and software. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  7. PatsFan

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Congrats! Feels good doesn't it? Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  8. PatsFan

A question about shafts with SmacWrap - vibration absorption

Yes yes yes!!! I have had both Rotator cuffs surgically fixed and I am getting arthritis in my hands and after switching to Recoils I do not have wrist and shoulder pain like I did with my KBS tour 90s which I loved. I have the 780's and would never consider going back to steel.
  9. PatsFan

Looking For Alternative Iron Shafts Other Than UST Mamiya Recoils

or the 95 Proto's might be a good fit.
  10. PatsFan

Use adjustable loft or shaft characteristics for desired launch & spin

I will just leave this here. https://www.golfdigest.com/story/golf-equipment-truths-why-you-should-rethink-your-driver-loft interesting article on why Lower loft may be better for some amateurs. I have a 90's swing speed and was fit into a Hzurdus yellow but it felt like a 2x4. I have the...
  11. PatsFan

Official Rant of the Day

Dude that sucks, DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN. I was told by my best friend a respiratory Therapist they think it accelerates the virus. Which was funny because that is what my Dr told me to take. My best friend has been venting people since this who **** show started so I choose to listen to him...
  12. PatsFan

Do you prefer fast greens or slow greens?

I would prefer Slow to super fast but consistent is more important. I hate it when they have different speed greens. Fast greens just make for Higher scores when its a bunch of hacks and would certainly lead to a considerable slowdown in pace.
  13. PatsFan

What’s Wrong With This Picture?

Always check all the sleeves. Seems like people just can't help being thieves.
  14. PatsFan

The Last round of the 2020 Season

It all depends on the weather for me. I am not a cold weather golfer. If I can't keep my hands warm I am miserable and golf is hard enough in good conditions.
  15. PatsFan

Marijuana On The Course

@rlefig True true but would much prefer potheads to drunks on the course. Most of the altercations I have seen involved Alcohol in some way or shape. @rlefig I am well hope you are also my friend. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  16. PatsFan

Contest: Pick the Winner of the 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf

Congratulations on the driver and Congrats to Team Paradise! Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  17. PatsFan

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I'm am right there with you! Would be a interesting experiment.. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  18. PatsFan

2020 NFL Thread

Still don't see it. Just because you play for a long time and build stats doesn't put you in the HOF. Was Rivers ever considered one of the top qbs in the league? Like top 3? Give me one year? He's a great player but I think too many people get into the hall. It's not the hall of really good...
  19. PatsFan

2020 NFL Thread

Rivers is not a HOF QB! Not even close in my book. Brian Griese is another failed QB who routinely would bash Brady while he couldn't make the team. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in