1. golfinnut

ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Easiest & best $35 I'll spend all year! Maybe this year will be the year to get back into an event (y) Can't win it if you're not in it, right?
  2. golfinnut

Anybody done for the Golf Season due to weather?

Yeah let's go with that .. I'm calling it quits because of the weather. Yeah that's it. ;)
  3. golfinnut

Adam Scott Tests Positive

The list will continue to climb unfortunately :eek:
  4. golfinnut

For Sale 5-GW Dynamic Gold 95 vss pro S300

Great gesture! Awesome people here at THP (y)
  5. golfinnut

Are you a “Matcher”?

Yes judging by what's in my bag at the moment. But that's most likely my problem. I need to broaden my OEM horizons :rolleyes:
  6. golfinnut

ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

Always one of the best times of year here at THP! (y)
  7. golfinnut

Titleist TSi Driver Review

This is when you really hope for a testing opportunity :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
  8. golfinnut

$550 is going to be a steep price to pay. And then add another $150 - $200 for an "upgraded" shaft? C'mon ... the price of these things are getting out of hand. :rolleyes:
  9. golfinnut

WINNER Week 6 THP NFL Pickem Winner!

Congrats dude! It was a rough week for me. I could have done better by blind picking :eek:
  10. golfinnut

Why...just why?!?!

I think it's a good deterrent ..... just like a police car sitting on the side of the road without anyone in it. You always slow down, even though it's an empty car. Leave the cart there ... "Don't drive here" :oops:
  11. golfinnut

Ben Hogan GS53 MAX Driver

The speed slots look like an old Hogan metal wood I used to have
  12. golfinnut

Is There a Better Way to Start the Weekend?

That looks like fun. A "probably should have stayed home" type of moment since it was on the first hole. :ROFLMAO:
  13. golfinnut

The end of an era. RIP TAB

My mother used to drink this crap back in the 70's. All I had to do was take one sip & that was it ... disgusting. Good riddance. I actually thought it was already gone:unsure:
  14. golfinnut

Do You Ever Reach A point Where You're Golfed Out

I'm glad I have other hobbies come this time of year that take me away from golf. Fishing & Hunting. It helps me take a step back from golf for a while & give it a break. It will probably come here soon enough. I will make sure of it (y)
  15. golfinnut

Question about THP events

You know you're at the top of my list dude! (y)
  16. golfinnut

Golf Balls in the Fall - Color Conversation

This pretty much ^^^^^^^^^^ There are rarely any white leaves to blend with a white ball. :eek: If there are then I need to be hunting instead of golfing because there is snow on the ground
  17. golfinnut

Question about THP events

THP Events are about golf yes but it's more than that. I've met some of the greatest guys thru here & a lot of them live in my state & are local. I wouldn't have known them otherwise. Like @JonD @ChristopherKee @moosejaa @Scrap Iron @dwchockey13 Well not @JohnSinVA so much :ROFLMAO: Even his...
  18. golfinnut

CONTEST Srixon Z-STAR and Z-STAR XV Golf Balls

The Z-star is the only one I haven't tried yet. :unsure:
  19. golfinnut

What are your typical ball speed numbers @Canadan ? How did these two heads stack up compared to your gamer? Even though your "Driver Swing" is hot garbage right now :rolleyes:
  20. golfinnut

Do you Play "Winter Rules?"

Winter rules all year long as far as I'm concerned. I don't play enough competitive golf anymore to worry about it or having a handicap established (except of course for THP Events (y)) So when asked "what is your handicap?" My reply .... "myself" :eek:

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in