1. Alez367

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Saw this on the news last night and it just pissed me off. They were trying to run a “feel good” piece about a neighbor putting on block concert to try and lift the spirits of everyone locked down. I’m all for positivity but look at the lack of social distancing in the neighborhood
  2. Alez367

Toulon Chicago and Odyssey Double Wide

I believe the double wide uses a new headcover they’re calling “blade - large”. I use one on my crank neck Atlanta
  3. Alez367

OITW -WITB

Great bag my friend
  4. Alez367

lets see if I do this right? *sarcasm on* How dare you post facts, from people with frontline experience battling this virus? You must have an agenda here. :alien: *sarcasm off*
  5. Alez367

definitely worried about the balance sheet whether AP/AR will be paid on time going forward.
  6. Alez367

Thank god I don’t have tapatalk or else the preview photo might have been bad with that last photo
  7. Alez367

Are you for real? Take the tin foil hat off and either stop the meds/drugs you’re on or change them because that would be the only reason you typed that. Conditions in our state are severe. Careless spew like this is exactly why numbers are increasing of people testing positive for this virus
  8. Alez367

To all who Participated in Choosing the Most Preferred Driver of 2020

Mavrik SZ 10.5, golf pride NDMC+4 Orange/black, GD VR6 at 44.5” playing length.
  9. Alez367

ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Jason I’m hoping you’ll be able to address this but how has adding Mr “Rock” Ishii to golf ball R&D 3 years ago been for the entire process and direction of the chromesoft?
  10. Alez367

What are you building? (Club style)

gotcha. That was my thinking with ordering max Carry for mavrik Max 3+ but kinda thinking maybe a higher lofted head would be better like you’re doing
  11. Alez367

What are you building? (Club style)

let talk about that max carry project. What’s the plan on that one?
  12. Alez367

Twitter Chat with True Temper/Project X - 3/24

So looks like friends of THP are having a live chat today on Twitter. If you’ve ever wanted to ask a question to them, here’s your chance. @DB TT @+7 KPTT
  13. Alez367

San Diego has actually had to issue on order to closed gates at state parks, city parks, trails and the beach because people kept showing up and not adhering to request for social distancing.
  14. Alez367

incase it’s decided not to have a separate thread or get merged.
  15. Alez367

can we get another thread with just actual facts of closures or federal / state orders? Wading through this thread and the BS arguing and Richard measuring is getting old when you have to read pages of back and forth with actual Information sprinkled in sparingly.
  16. Alez367

Toulon Chicago and Odyssey Double Wide

I can’t wait to get mine out on the course. Whenever that is
  17. Alez367

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Finally watching The Irishman and to be honest, I find it lacking
  18. Alez367

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

just watched the first season today because my wife was three episodes in when I got back from the store. My god I wanted to just scream at Hope
  19. Alez367

It looks like some schools here in San Diego have begun calling it for the remainder of current school year. Pretty crazy to think about it.
  20. Alez367

Cobra custom

youd be surprised. The definition of “essential” is being applied pretty loosely lately for jobs. There’s still a lot of people out and about here lately.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in