1. MagicSpell

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Like you I've been taking in all the feedback with regards to this new driver. I did get a chance to hit a few with @Wildcat4life 's when he first got it but his Jumbo Max grips were awkward for me since I'm not used to them. Luckily, I've been able to schedule a slot for an upcoming demo day...
  2. MagicSpell

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

I can confirm wholeheartedly that being on the winning team for the villa crawl at the Distance Bash was a BIG score! I can also say I think both villas set the bar pretty high with the drinks during that event. Definitely looking forward to see what Team Danny and Team Tyler come up with at...
  3. MagicSpell

The eCard Thread

4. MagicSpell

The eCard Thread

5. MagicSpell

The eCard Thread

6. MagicSpell

The eCard Thread

7. MagicSpell

Work anniversary....yours ?

Actually been with this company since before I officially graduated college (internship then hired permanently). HR says I've got 36.5 years. Fortunately, I've had many, many different positions within the company (development, test, field support, customer service, and management a few...
  8. MagicSpell

Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

For those that have tried this driver that choose to replace the shaft - do you try a replacement shaft based on your experiences with other driver heads from other OEMs? For example, my current driver is a Cobra Speedzone Xtreme with a UST Mamiya LINQ Gunmetal F4 shaft. That combination of...
  9. MagicSpell

EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Nobody can match Danny's smack talk game :ROFLMAO:. Team Tyler has lost already ;)
  10. MagicSpell

Cobra KING SPEEDZONE and SPEEDZONE XTREME Drivers

It's been a while since I made the quoted post back in April. I thought it might be time for an update on my driver... First and foremost, the Speedzone/Linq combination is still in my bag and performing better than I could have imagined. I haven't swung my old driver (Ping G400) in over 6...
  11. MagicSpell

Way to detect refurbished golf balls

Are you saying the ranger will pick up balls on the course while people are playing?
  12. MagicSpell

Morgan Cup Golf Ball

How are you going to feel when you hit your partner's gamer into the desert (or water) to be never seen again? Asking for a friend...
  13. MagicSpell

Looking For Testers: Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack Wedges

Another fantastic opportunity from THP and Cleveland Golf! What are your current wedges? Callaway 56* PM Grind and Ping 60* Tour S What loft would you like? 52* What Tour Crafted Grind would you get? Mid, Heel and Toe, Sharpened
  14. MagicSpell

Logo Survey Incoming

Provided my input for what it's worth. Definitely fun to see what the marketing minds are coming up with!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in