1. Papatortuga

Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Changed my team name in League 4 from Ruggs and Kisses to You Sunk My Blankenship
  2. Papatortuga

Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

Squeaked out a win last week to take sole position of first place. Our league is so tight right now. I think everyone still has a shot at playoffs
  3. Papatortuga

Potato chip style

Kettle
  4. Papatortuga

Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

The accidental switch to decimal scoring worked nice here!
  5. Papatortuga

Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

In my super league we have a total of 2 wins every week. Matchup winners and then the top 5 scoring teams also get a win
  6. Papatortuga

Greatest UFC Knockout Ever?

Hands down without a doubt the best KO ever!! Thank god my brother never knew about this when we were kids because I always used to grab his kicks Just like that when we were fighting
  7. Papatortuga

CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

Have a great time guy!! 7 pts @jdtox for the win
  8. Papatortuga

Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Ridley really did a number on me this week. Lost all 3 of my leagues...😭
  9. Papatortuga

Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

I mentioned it in another thread, but under the player picture it will say COV. The only player I’ve seen with that designation is Armstead from JAX
  10. Papatortuga

Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

Got your offer, I would probably have accepted but I already have 3 stud RBs and a 4th would just complicate my week to week decision making
  11. Papatortuga

Up 50 pts with A. Jones going. I’m still worried though since my opponent has L. Jackson, Butker, & Ravens DST. Big night from Jones would secure a win for me in another league too 🤞
  12. Papatortuga

No preseason has got to play a role with all the injuries. I’m sure of it
  13. Papatortuga

Second Trade in L4 Accepted I gave up Deshaun Watson,Dobbins, & C. Thompson to receive J. Allen & Z. Moss
  14. Papatortuga

Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

I probably should have posted a pic in the first place. Don’t get me wrong though, I agree with your thoughts about it not really being used, as someone who can use it isn’t even using it. Trust me, iffff someone on my team ever comes down with Covid, I’ll be using that IR spot in a heart beat haha
  15. Papatortuga

There is someone in our league that has a COVID player. The player has a “COV” designation under their picture where an injury designation usually is. Interestingly, they have that player on their bench and not IR spot 😂
  16. Papatortuga

Already locked up the win this week and still have Jacoba to go tomorrow. Aiming for top scorer this week too
  17. Papatortuga

There was a death or illness in his family
  18. Papatortuga

I’m really liking AJ this year. Finally 100% healthy. He’s going to be the steal of the draft

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in