1. Papatortuga

Interesting Golf Cart Stat

I saw this picture today on Twitter and I thought it was really interesting. It outlines the paths driven by golf carts one day at a course. I wonder how many miles total were driven. I knew courses took a beating but this kind of shocking to me
  2. Papatortuga

Ex-MLB Pro Chases Club Thief at High End Private Course

I saw this article today and it got me thinking/worrying. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them before or heard of it happening...
  3. Papatortuga

GONE: $20 TopGolf Coupon Code

I was given a $20 off gameplay coupon with my short par 4 box this month. I was seeing if anyone was interested in using it. Unfortunately the closest Top Golf to me is in Vegas and as much as I’d love to go and use it I know I won’t have the time. First Albatross Club member to send me a DM can...
  4. Papatortuga

What is your most memorable day of golfing?

Was it playing a special course? Was it the company you played with? An amazing shot? THP event? i know for me my most memorable day of golf was during The Shootout a couple years ago with Cleveland, Srixon, & THPers. It was my first (and only so far) THP event and I will never forget it. The...
  5. Papatortuga

Can you identify the putter by the putterface design?

I saw this in my email and thought it was interesting. Can you identify which brand of putter uses these designs? Here is the link with the answers...
  6. Papatortuga

Anyone know where I can buy a frame for a signed golf club?

I have a wedge that is signed by Sergio that I would like to display in my office. Does anyone know where I can find a nice looking case/frame? I also have a flag signed by Sergio and a few other golfers that I would like to display with the club. I tried doing a couple searches online but...
  7. Papatortuga

WTB Callaway Coins

I’m looking to finish up my Callaway coin collection. Was wondering if anyone had these they might be willing to sell me or trade for. I’d also be interested in Odyssey coins, but looking to finish up Callaway Majors ones first. Let me know. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Papatortuga

THP Coin Collection

Hey THPers I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the year on a couple of my THP coins? I’ve tried doing a search for the bottom three, but had no luck. I think I have them all, but am I missing any? Would love to round out the collection. If you have any that I don’t have and are...
  9. Papatortuga

Weird Fitting Experience - What are your thoughts?

I had previously done a fitting for my new M3 driver and had a pleasant time. I even ran a little contest here on THP regarding my gains with the driver, I think it was 35 yards? Everything was right down the middle with a nice draw to it and I was consistently hitting 250-255 carry while...
  10. Papatortuga

WTB: Fujikura Shaft

I know this is a long shot but thought I’d give it a try. I’m looking to buy a Fujikura Pro XLR8 Yellow 70g Stiff shaft for my driver. Thanks!
  11. Papatortuga

What is your best advice for playing in a Scramble?

Playing in a scramble this Saturday for the Palms Golf Invitational. Wondering if anyone had some good advice? What type of team would you build? I’m thinking a long ball hitter, 2 people great with irons, and then the closer with awesome putts. Thanks!
  12. Papatortuga

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

This happened to me a few weeks ago, but I was talking about it again today and was curious if anyone else has had this happen to them before. I was putting off the green for a pretty long putt. My friend was tending the flagstick because I was having a little trouble spotting the hole from...
  13. Papatortuga

What is the best way to learn about shafts?

Hey everyone just like the title says what is the best way to learn about shafts? I'd really like to start to get to know what will help my game out. After doing a fitting for a M3 driver I realized how important shafts are. But, I have no idea where to start. I got fit into a Fujikura Pro XLR8...
  14. Papatortuga

Incredible Customer Service From Cleveland Golf

I am simply floored right now and had to share the good news and outstanding customer service I received today from Cleveland Golf (specifically Noelle). As a proud participant of The Shootout last August we were given a stand bag to go along with a full set of prerelease clubs. I've had 3...
  15. Papatortuga

Free Round at The Dragon near Lake Tahoe/Reno Area 6/28/18

Hello I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up for a free round of golf at The Dragon course at Nakoma Resorts in Clio, CA this Thursday at 10:30am? I'm amendable to changing the tee time if anyone is interested. Thanks. https://nakomaresort.com/golf I already posted in Nor...
  16. Papatortuga

Stand Bag Falling Down?

I left my stand bag out last night and this morning I found the bag laying on the floor with the legs sticking out (kind of like the Mercedes symbol). I never noticed the legs giving out or slipping before and I can't see any noticeable damage to the legs. But, I can now see the legs slipping...
  17. Papatortuga

Guess my Yardage Improvement & 3 Winners Get Limited Edition Chrome Soft Ball

I got a dozen of the new Limited Edition Callaway Chrome Soft Stars & Stripes so I decided to do a little contest before donating them all to the woods or the bottom of a lake for someone who collects them or would appreciate them. I will pick 3 winners to get one ball each to add to their...
  18. Papatortuga

Am I overreacting to this situation or am I in the wrong?

The last 2 rounds I've played with a friend something has come up that just keeps on bugging me. Any thoughts/comments are appreciated. As a beginner golfer I'm all for mulligans. They are my best friend on the course haha. But, the other round my friend proceeds to miss his par putt, pick up...
  19. Papatortuga

Free Hole In One Titleist Bag Tag

Have you gotten a hole in one? Titleist is offering a cool little bag tag to celebrate the occasion. I hope to get my own some day haha https://www.titleist.com/hole-in-one?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Hole+In+One+Sub&utm_campaign=TT_Newsflash_03172018
  20. Papatortuga

Swannies Party Scramble

My good friend is the manager at a local brewery and told me about this event. They are holding it all over the nation. Has anyone been before? Anyone going? https://swannies.co/pages/2018-swannies-party-scramble-series <-- Main Page https://swannies.co/pages/2018-party-scramble-birch-hills...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in