1. kevin81002

For Sale Callaway Mavrik Standard 9*

Up for sale is my Mavrik 9* driver, with a Project X Riptide 6.0 shaft, standard length. It's in fantastic shape and only shows slight wear on the sole from use. Crown and face are perfect. Comes with the Mavrik headcover, which has never been used. $350 shipped. If you prefer, I also have a...
  2. kevin81002

ShaneWu! Dang Dude!

Looks like one of ours won a full bag of shafts from TT. Congrats man!
  3. kevin81002

WTB: Player's type CB Irons

I've been doing some testing and I have what I want narrowed down to a few irons, shafts, etc. So I thought I'd post up here and see if any fellow THPers have any smokin deals on any of these... Looking for 5-PW (4i is ok if need be,) X flex shafts (KBS Tour 130X, KBS $ Taper X, Nippon Modus...
  4. kevin81002

FS: A Few Scotty Cameron Collectibles

I have a few items I've picked up recently that I thought I'd keep. But honestly I'm just not the collecting type. All prices below include shipping. Prices are OBO, and I am open to trades. Gray FTUO roller pivot tool. $100 Cameron Gallery Tiffany Steering Wheel Ballmarker. $175 Tiffany CT...
  5. kevin81002

Iron Testing: What Would You Choose?

Today I spent some time at the local golf shop testing irons. I have always preferred the feel of a thinner topline, thinner sole players iron. Below is some info just off the top of my head on the irons I hit and the results. I'm on the fence about what direction to go. Some of the players...
  6. kevin81002

Extending Clubs

My boss is 6'5" and stands pretty tall at address. He has always just taken a standard set of clubs and had extensions added to make them 1 1/2" long. He told me a couple weeks ago about how tired he is after a round of golf. I asked him if he had the shafts butt weighted at all to compensate...
  7. kevin81002

They're Making a List!

Saw this today and thought I'd share it. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pga-tour-create-list-focusing-152813659.html
  8. kevin81002

For Sale Cobra F9 14.5* Fairway Wood, Tour AD BB 7X

Up for sale is my yellow Cobra F9 14.5 fairway wood. It plays at 43" and D2.5 sw with a Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7X shaft tipped 1". The current grip is a GP Microsuede midsize. This thing is a beast of a few, and the shaft alone is worth my asking price. $200 shipped In the lower 48.
  9. kevin81002

4 Club Tournament

Hey guys, This Saturday is my club's annual 4 club tournament and I'm looking for suggestions on which clubs to bag. Little about the course... 128 slope, par 71, about 6300yds, fast sloping greens, lots of OB. Par 3's are 135, 165, 190, 175, 160yds. In my current setup, I have driver, 3w...
  10. kevin81002

KBS Tour Driver Shaft

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about this yet. TXG guys put out a video this morning teating it. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  11. kevin81002

Club Champion Driver Fitting: Today!

Yeah I know I just bought a new driver. But a true driver fitting is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm sitting here waiting for my appointment to start (about 15-20 minutes) and I'll post up anything of interest from the fitting. For all I know, he might recommend I take up...
  12. kevin81002

WTB or WTT Epic Flash 9* Sub Zero

I just want the head really. But if it's complete... ok. I'd like to trade for an EF SZ 9* head ideally. I have an Avalanche Cobra F9 10.5* driver with an Atmos Black 6s shaft, or a GD Tour AD BB 6x shaft. Or a Titleist TS2 10.5* driver with a PX Hzrdus Smoke 6.5 shaft. Both solid drivers...
  13. kevin81002

Ko'Olau Golf Club on Oahu

I came out here for work and didn't bring my clubs with me. Yesterday I got bored and decided to go play ko'olau and just rent clubs. This course is the one that used to have the highest slope rating of any course... 161. The USGA re-rated it to 153 from the tips some time later. The course and...
  14. kevin81002

WTB: Left Handed Putter

I want to do some experimenting with a lefty putter. I'm looking for 34", blade to mid mallet. I'm open on the brand but I don't want something beat up. I have a few righty clubs I'd be willing to trade for the right putter, or we can do cash money. Thanks, and let me know what you have...
  15. kevin81002

Styles of Yesterday: Let's Share Em!

I was rifling through some old photos on facebook and came across a very bright picture. I thought I'd share it on here, and see if anyone else has any golf apparel photos they wish didn't exist. :D What you see here is a pair of Loudmouth shorts, a bright orange shirt (don't remember the...
  16. kevin81002

Must Visit Restaurants in San Antonio, Tx.

Hey hey! My wife and I will be flying in to San Antonio tomorrow afternoon and I was wondering about the food scene there. Anyone have any recommendations? Pretty much anything but seafood.. wife isn't a fan. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  17. kevin81002

FS: Cobra King F9 10.5 Driver, and an extra shaft

Selling my F9 Avalanche 10.5 driver. It comes with the headcover, wrench, Fuji Atmos Black 6S shaft, new Tour Velvet Midsize grip and plays at 45", D4 swingweight. It's almost perfect... just has a couple tee Mark's on the sole. My swing has changed and it's not the right fit for me currently...
  18. kevin81002

Another HCP Discussion

I'm fascinated by everyone here's thought on the handicap system that I've read in previous threads, so I thought I'd run what happened today by you guys. My partner and I qualified for our club's 4 ball match play, and we had our first match this morning. Here's how it played out. My team: my...
  19. kevin81002

WTB: Rangefinder

Looking for a decent rangefinder. I lost my Bushnell V3. I want something comparable or better, but not looking to break the bank. Thanks Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  20. kevin81002

FS: Scotty Cameron CT Headcover

I bought this last month at the Cameron Gallery for my Fastback Tour I bought. Well, the putter and I didn't exactly get along, so I sold it. Now I have this beautiful Dancing Circle T headcover hanging around. It's brand new. Looking to get $350 shipped for it. Possible trade interests would...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in