1. mattglavin

Streamsong buddy trip

I’m interested in a winter trip to Streamsong this year, and there “Ultimate Buddy Package” (3 nights stay, and 3 rounds) looked very cool. Anyone have any idea in pricing on this package? I know it will depend on dates, but trying to get a ballpark without calling them. Thanks for any insight...
  2. mattglavin

Buying a putter without hitting it?

Hey guys, I’m really interested in the Evnroll ER9 putter but I can’t find one anywhere near Chicago to test. I’ve been fit at Club Champion in the past, so I know the specs I need, but part of me feels like it’s crazy to buy a putter without ever testing it. I know I can always return it, but...
  3. mattglavin

San Antonio Courses

Hey guys, I'll be in San Antonio in early October for work, and will likely have a chance to get in a round or two. Anyone have a favorite course to recommend? I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency Hill County and would love to find somewhere reasonably close. Thanks! Matt
  4. mattglavin

Backyard putting green

Hey guys, I’m pretty new to the group but thought I’d reach out for some advice. I’m looking to build a putting green and a small sand trap in my back yard. I was leaning towards a synthetic turf but wanted to get the groups opinion on synthetic vs. natural. The area isn’t 100% sunny. Also...
  5. mattglavin

Santa Fe recommendations?

I’ll be out in Santa Fe in a few weeks, and will have time to get a round in. I’m staying downtown, and will be relying on Uber, so don’t want to go too far. Any recommendations? Thanks!! Matt
  6. mattglavin

Thoughts on Arccos 360?

I am thinking of buying the Arccos 360 system. Anyone have thoughts they can share? Also interested in the new version of the caddie software. Thanks!
  7. mattglavin

Kansas City Recommendations

I’ll be in Kansas City for work the first week of June and looking to get a round or two in. Anyone have a recommendation on courses nearby? thanks!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in