1. DNice26

LASIK....Who's had it? Who wants? Experiences?

I plan to get Lasik some day. Not sure when, but hopefully in the not too distant.
  2. DNice26

Covid vaccine

Seems to address your inquiry... https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article248446550.html
  3. DNice26

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

JPX921 Apex MIM tour MBs.... 🤔
  4. DNice26

Pick Your Cobra Bag

Revision, as I got a little excited there...lol With stock offerings: King RADSPEED 10.5* (peacoat/red) w/ Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 60 gram, 6.5 flex, GP MC +4 King RADSPEED 3W (peacoat/red) w/ Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue, 60 gram, 6.5 flex, GP MC +4 King RADSPEED 7W (peacoat/red) w/ Project...
  5. DNice26

Pick Your Cobra Bag

Gotta go RFs if they are on the menu!
  6. DNice26

Shaft Adapters and Weights

The weights seem very legit and nicely made.
  7. DNice26

Pick Your Cobra Bag

My bad. Will revise!
  8. DNice26

Pick Your Cobra Bag

I'd go with: King RADSPEED 10.5* (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 6X King RADSPEED 3W (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 7X King RADSPEED 7W (peacoat/red) w/ Fujikura Ventus Red 7X King Utility 4 w/ KBS $ Taper (Black) S+ or stiff Hsx1 King RF Rev 33 5-PW w/ KBS $ Taper (Black) S+ or...
  9. DNice26

Shaft Adapters and Weights

Hey all, Where do you guy like to buy your shaft adapters and head weights etc.? Anyone ever buy from: "the golf adapter store" before? Their prices seem very reasonable and I've bought two legit weights so far.
  10. DNice26

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a speed radar from Amazon for the speed sticks. On a price special so i went for it.
  11. DNice26

Weight for my TSi2 fw.
  12. DNice26

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Looking at the data from the 2nd swing video, the X forged CB were lower spinning than the Apex Pros. It isn't what I would have expected, but it likely drives home the get fit idea.....and YMMV.
  13. DNice26

So you anticipated that the XForged would be longer hitting and lower spinning than the Apex Pro? hmmm...I wouldn't have guessed that.
  14. DNice26

Yeah, they are not polished but that comes with time I'm sure. Just nice to have access to various data and opinions.
  15. DNice26

I have to say....these guys seem to crush the content they are putting out. They seem to read my mind....
  16. DNice26

Covid vaccine

I have no idea tbh. Wish I could answer that for you.
  17. DNice26

Covid vaccine

Sorry, to clarify, my wife and her work are a separate topic from the three friends I mentioned. At my wife’s job, they outsource the PCR testing. As for my friends, they all went (on the same day together) to a local emergency care facility that administers the testing. They all requested both...
  18. DNice26

These look really nice...let us know how they go for you!
  19. DNice26

Covid vaccine

My wife works in an assisted living facility and they test once a week with the PCR method. Those rapid tests seem to be rather inaccurate. Three close friends recently gave Covid to each other and two of the three were negative on the rapid and all positive on the PCR. It definitely has given...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in