1. MSB256

2020-2021 College Football Thread

Roll Tide y’all
  2. MSB256

For Sale MIzuno MP20 HMB, 5 through pw

What do these compare to in say Taylormade and Ping? I have never played Mizuno irons but these seem interesting. Do they have the "feel" that Mizuno fans have come to enjoy so much?
  3. MSB256

Who's getting new irons in 2021?

Thanks for the reply! I think I can wait until fall 2021, but the i210s are so nice do I really care?
  4. MSB256

Can someone help me out? Do I go ahead with the i210 or hold out in case the next iteration of the Ping i iron is coming in 2021?
  5. MSB256

I’m planning on it. Been playing the i20 for a while. Eyeing the i210 or p770. Kind of wish I knew if a new iteration of the i irons was coming in 2021.
  6. MSB256

What Are You Replacing Next?

Anyone know?
  7. MSB256

What Are You Replacing Next?

I'm planning on new irons in 2021 and they will be next unless I get a new putter before then. I think it's possible my next iron set is a current release like the i210 or 2020 P770. Anyone know if Ping will for sure release a next iteration of the i series irons or something similar in...
  8. MSB256

JDax’s 2021 Iron Search

I voted ZX5 before I read the post and saw how much you have played Callaway in the past. Based on history, I'd vote Callaway.
  9. MSB256

Appropriate Usage of the Word Golf?

I might be on the purist side with this, but I played golf and I'm playing golf sound better to me.
  10. MSB256

Eggnog

Dang @GolferGal, every night? ;) I bought the same stuff recently. Let me go see if we have any left...
  11. MSB256

Do You Like Gimmicky Holes on Tour?

A bunker in the middle of the green. A cave bunker in the middle of a fairway. What are your thoughts? 6 at Riviera - bunker in the middle of the green 16 at TPC San Antonio (Valero Texas Open) - bunker in the middle of the green El Camaleon (Mayakoba Classic) Cave Bunker Interestingly enough...
  12. MSB256

Tour Event 2020 Mayakoba Golf Classic

I guess I mean if you hit it up in the cave part.
  13. MSB256

Peppermint Milkshakes

I'm down with the peppermint milkshakes.
  14. MSB256

Tour Event 2020 Mayakoba Golf Classic

What happens if someone hits it in there? Take an unplayable?
  15. MSB256

TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

Went to demo some clubs today and they didn't have the titanium. Hit the none-titanium version and was underwhelmed. To be fair, I kind of wonder if you get used to your current setup, so when you go demo a different head and shaft, maybe it takes some getting used to. Anyone have comments on...
  16. MSB256

Photo Heavy IAN'S WITB FOR 2021

Is Kia Ma still there? I think Taylormade makes some of the nicest looking and best putters.
  17. MSB256

I appreciate the reply Ian! Thanks. I played TM for a while, shot my best scores ever (was probably also in better shape). Seriously pondering the new P*770.
  18. MSB256

TaylorMade SIM Hybrids

Any updates on this?
  19. MSB256

WTB: Callaway Apex 3 Hybrid - Stiff Flex

I'm interested in finding an OG Apex 3 Hybrid with stiff shaft. Will also consider the the Apex 19 hybrid. Anyone got one they are willing to part with?
  20. MSB256

Spider in general is my favorite putter of all time. I played the Vicino, the Ghost Spider, and now the Tour Spider black. Next question, what makes you bag a full set of Taylormade? I think they are possibly the best top to bottom, but is it just the clubs, is there something you like about...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in