1. Sean

The conundrum of graphite iron shafts and retail

Lol...I am very familiar with that particular malady.
  2. Sean

Inviting a Known Sandbagger to a Tournament

I was under the impression if a golfer had, for example, higher scores during his regular rounds, and much lower scores during tournament rounds he would be flagged and his HI adjusted?
  3. Sean

Which Club is Key?

If I really had to pick just one, I would say the driver. If you can't keep the ball in play off the tee, you have no chance of scoring.
  4. Sean

Putting Banter

After a lot of experimenting, I purchased an Evnroll ER2B over a year ago. I also changed my putting stroke. Instead of going with conventional wisdom, I started putting with my hands/wrists and it has really worked for me.
  5. Sean

Which club or set of clubs was your biggest game changer?

Good question, but nothing really comes to mind.
  6. Sean

My Man Cave (Den) Is Now Complete

Wow, that is really, really nice. I don't have a man cave, I have a time out room, lol.
  7. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Yes, I would be surprised if we get the full story. I imagine it will get spun in some way.
  8. Sean

The conundrum of graphite iron shafts and retail

I am a bit surprised at your experience. Graphite shafts in irons have come a long way, and there are a lot of good, alternative options to steel shafts.
  9. Sean

do you expect to mishit the ball ?

I don't expect to mishit it, but I don't expect to flush it either.
  10. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Trust in the media is at an all time low: "56 percent of Americans agree with the statement that "Journalists and reporters are purposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations." Some 58 percent agree that "most news organizations are more concerned...
  11. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Apparently the sheriff's office is giving a press conference at 6:00 pm EST.
  12. Sean

How Do YOU Practice?

I go to church and pray...
  13. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Jimmy Roberts just speculated that maybe an animal ran in front of his car. If so, you would think there would be skid marks.
  14. Sean

I just don't get the sandbagging thing. I mean, what does the sandbagger get out of it? A trophy? Accolades? Some cash? He knows he didn't earn any of that...so what's the point?
  15. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

I agree, but what's the point if the information is inaccurate? It just makes the reporting entity look stupid.
  16. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

It seems the media these days is all about ready, fire, aim. It's irresponsible. At the very least, confirm a story from multiple sources before going to "print".
  17. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

3:28 p.m. ET: The Los Angeles Times reports that it's believed that Woods was traveling at a "high rate of speed" before crossing a divider, causing the vehicle to flip several times before coming to a halt, per law enforcement officials. The road that was traveled is considered curvy and steep.
  18. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

I am no authority on vehicular accidents, but it looks like he had to be going pretty fast for that car to end up like it did.
  19. Sean

I wouldn't play in the tournament if X is playing in it. What's the point?
  20. Sean

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Then he shouldn't have been driving if he was on meds that could impair his ability to drive. Maybe one of his tires had a blowout? We really know next to nothing.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in