1. Penglynns

Home security cameras

Looking at installing some security cameras at home but there are so many options and opinions. Need at least one non-wired camera for the back where I have no electrical or cat5/6 wire, so I'm leaning towards a wifi system like Blink. What does THP recommend/use? Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. Penglynns

Louisiana Flood Help?

I know we have THPers in Louisiana - maybe you can help. I want to help out the flood victims but prefer local charities over some big national one like the Red Cross so I know the help goes to Louisiana. Anyone know of some good Louisiana charities that we can donate to?
  3. Penglynns

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Even as a Bradley fan this is funny (we're getting snow flurries today for those who don't know)
  4. Penglynns

Straight Talk Wireless?

Did some searching and didn't see much of anything, so curious if any THPers have experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Any problems with speed throttling? Coverage issues? Work ok for GPS apps on the course? Our AT&T unlimited plan is getting the $5 (x2) bump and we could certainly save a...
  5. Penglynns

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

I "was" protected to win after the 1:00 games, but so far my 4:00 guys are laying eggs. Zeros almost across the board. Losers.
  6. Penglynns

The Happy Thread

Took little man to his first big boy movie today to see Peanuts, his stuffed Snoopy in hand. He did really well and we all had a great time and enjoyed the movie. [emoji106]?
  7. Penglynns

Clearly the flurry of THP visits has crashed their site. Go us? Ha
  8. Penglynns

The Happy Thread

Semester done. Spending the morning at the beach with family.
  9. Penglynns

Your significant other

Happy 12th anniversary to my beautiful bride
  10. Penglynns

Parenting Thread

First off - Happy Fathers Day to all the THP dads. My little guy's 4th birthday was yesterday, celebrated today with a big Spider-Man party with family.
  11. Penglynns

The Happy Thread

My office for most of the day:
  12. Penglynns

Pictures of the course

This was our mostly blind tee shot on the first hole of a shotgun start - a 180ish all carry over marsh with a big oak just to the right (thanks Pete Dye you rat @$&!?#). Omni Amelia Island Oak Marsh hole 16
  13. Penglynns

New Game Golf system

Here's a couple of screenshots from my app with 24 rounds: As you can see, my tee shots are evenly split left and right but I know I can try for the back right of any green on approach shots to improve my chance at a GIR since I most often come up short left.
  14. Penglynns

This
  15. Penglynns

Amelia Island March 6-12

This might help too From the jacksonville mom's blog with things to do in the area. A few restaurants mentioned.
  16. Penglynns

FS: Callaway Hex Chrome+ yellow dozen

Brand new, unopened, unmarked dozen Chrome+ yellow. Received as gift, not my ball of choice. Asking $30 shipped.
  17. Penglynns

Comcast XFinity Home

Anyone have experience with Xfinity Home for security monitoring and smart home connectivity? Our current home monitoring service-safe touch-is discontinuing our current model and wants $200 dollars to update to the new version to keep the same service. Comcast is offering $200 cashback and...
  18. Penglynns

WTT: Cally Chrome Soft sleeve

I want to try the Chrome Soft but haven't seen just a sleeve locally and am hesitant on a full dozen since I've grown to like firmer balls (take that, Tom Brady). I've got sleeves of Cally SR2 or SR3 (both white), and Srixon ZStar XV (yellow) I would swap straight up for a sleeve of Chrome Soft...
  19. Penglynns

Financial Planners/Advisors

We're getting to a point where I think it would be good to talk to an unbiased financial professional about some issues and goals in our life, but am having trouble finding any that want anything to do with someone who doesn't have a million dollars already invested for them to manage. We have...
  20. Penglynns

What's for Dinner?

Burger. Bacon. Cheddar. Caramelized onions. Fried egg. Awesome.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in