1. BoilerCLE

Bag Boy Revolver XP Cart Bag

Day 12 - The Top (part 4) - Clip Tricks I promised some fun, so here we go! If you recall from prior reviews, you have an extra slot up top if you use the putter well. Some people would use it for an extra club, a training aid, or a trick to make your opponent think you're beating him with...
  2. BoilerCLE

Day 11 - The Top (part 3) - Clip-Lok Outside of the rotating top, the Clip-Lok is probably the next most unique thing about this bag. 12 of the club compartments (plus the putter well) have a small opening that allows you to "clip" your clubs into place. That means no club rattling, no losing...
  3. BoilerCLE

Day 10 - The Top (part 2) - The Rotating Top Here we go - it's the main event! Honestly there's not much to say about the rotating top that's surprising - it just works. The grips lock in the bottom, while the rotation has a quiet click that allows you to easily rotate in either direction...
  4. BoilerCLE

Day 9 - First Use! Finally got to use the bag as I checked out a brand new "scoring lab" today. Pretty cool place - an indoor synthetic green with different chipping options as well as a couple of hitting bays. Anyway, a lot of things to like about the bag - love the individual compartments...
  5. BoilerCLE

Day 8 - The Top (part 1) - Bag Setup Alright, this is the first of a 3 (or 4?) - part series about the top of the bag. Most of the unique features of this bag can be found at the top, so it's worth digging in deep. Several comments have been about bag setup, so let's take a look at the 14...
  6. BoilerCLE

The 2021 Mizuno Experience

Wow wow wow...practice rounds too??? Both courses are incredible and would be awesome tests to showcase those Mizuno irons!
  7. BoilerCLE

Day 7 - Break A bit under the weather today, so I'll just leave you with this teaser for the fun we'll have over the next several weeks...
  8. BoilerCLE

Hahaha just wait... I'll be bringing up the "matching ball retriever" holder next week!
  9. BoilerCLE

Your description is right about the umbrella. I like the fact it won't get snagged on anything, but would have been cool to have a drainage hole at the bottom (similar to what they put in at the bottom of the cooler - which I'll review later). I typically don't put a wet umbrella back on/in my...
  10. BoilerCLE

Day 6 - Colors For someone that plays black grips, shafts, and clubheads, I was super excited to get a black bag. Even better, the blue tint matches my new Exotics EXS Pro driver...awesome! The accompanying tag shows 5 different color options: 3 of them are black with a different colored...
  11. BoilerCLE

Day 5 - The Umbrella Holder Good news everyone...my 5-year-old helped me with a massive, entertaining photo shoot with the bag tonight, so we've got weeks of content on the way. If you haven't subscribed to this thread yet, you're going to want to do so! In the meantime, I checked out the...
  12. BoilerCLE

So glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know!
  13. BoilerCLE

Day 4 - The Putter Well Lots of excitement about the putter well, and rightfully so. It not only allows for easy putter access, but also provides room for an extra club or training aid up top. The well does come with the click-lock feature, which I will review later. Note this review includes...
  14. BoilerCLE

Yep - super jealous that @Davidhibler is getting opportunities to get it out there! We're still probably 2-3 weeks away here in STL, but will hopefully get out to an indoor facility this week.
  15. BoilerCLE

Best Girl Scout Cookies

Thin Mints, although I swear there are less and less in the box every year!
  16. BoilerCLE

Which State?

Definitely NC in August. And definitely Illinois (it's 15 minutes away...). Likely Ohio and PA at some point while visiting family as well.
  17. BoilerCLE

Day 3: The Handles Every bag needs to have handles...but where those handles are can make the difference between you feeling like The Rock or Pee Wee Herman when lifting your bag. For those that want to star in the next Jumanji movie, this is the bag for you. Three - yes THREE - different...
  18. BoilerCLE

Congrats: You Are Headed to Vegas

Awesome! Very excited to follow along!
  19. BoilerCLE

Agreed...I think this would be a perfect push cart bag. Not too heavy and lots of room. Plus I think the rotation would be really nice on a push cart.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in