1. HighOnTheHog

CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Yes I am a Albatross Member I love playing TPC Southwind in Memphis
  2. HighOnTheHog

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

I am wanting to step up my game and this will help me dial in my Clubs to the right distances
  3. HighOnTheHog

CONTEST The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip, Fitting and More

I think the Big Bertha B21 irons would be great for me. Make it easier for me to launch the ball and give increased ball speed to help with added distance I am looking for from my irons.
  4. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

Yeah I set it up kinda quick. I will look at the setting and see what everyone wants to do on it. I agree it should be balanced
  5. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

I have to make the difficulty hard cause I was killing them when it was too easy. Shot one 54 early on. Already up to the PGA tour now
  6. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

I created a group called Thp Group on Xbox
  7. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

What device are you on? I have the Xbox 1
  8. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

Message your xbox id ill add you to the group I created Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  9. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

Im on Xbox and have created a group Thp group. My id is Hogwild3170 Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  10. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

I agree. It is pretty much the same. I like how it feels much more realistic than in the past.
  11. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

I was pretty good with the speeds. Id love to get you on the Group wubears since we havent played golf in person in a while. That was always a blast
  12. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

Has anyone played the game today. I have and the graphics are very nice. I created a group call Thp group so maybe fellow THPers can play online and have some fun
  13. HighOnTheHog

CONTEST Pick The Winner Of This Week's PGA Event, The Northern Trust.

I am going to go with Bryson Dechambeau and he will win by 3 strokes
  14. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter

Lowered the price. This brad new and never used. Id love someone to be able to use this
  15. HighOnTheHog

PGA Tour 2K

I have an Xbox and I have already purchased it early so as soon as its out I will get it
  16. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Odyssey Coins

No 3 Jacks is gone
  17. HighOnTheHog

For Sale FS: Got to make some cuts. Hogan UiHi, Rtx4, epic Flash 3w

I ask about the shfat because i have a similar one in my M5 Driver and I have a Callaway Steelhead driver and was considering putting that on that driver. Not sure if it would work or not
  18. HighOnTheHog

For Sale FS: Got to make some cuts. Hogan UiHi, Rtx4, epic Flash 3w

What is the flex on the Epic Flash 3w. Im actually curious about the shaft itself no as much the 3w

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in