1. mjkladis

Anyone NOT Getting Any New Equipment This Season?

As of now I won’t be switching but we still have a lot of 2021 left.
  2. mjkladis

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

Max LS head with that Ventus Black. I feel sorry for those golf balls. They’re about to get nuked!!
  3. mjkladis

MUNICIPAL

I snagged up a trucker cap early on. It’s a go-to casual hat for me now. Most comfortable trucker cap I’ve even owned. I’m sure the other stuff is great but I’m not into dropping a massive amount of money on shorts and tshirts. If I was feeling a little saucy, they’d be my option though.
  4. mjkladis

8,000,000th Post Status as of Feb 25

The Grandaddy thread will explode in December. There’s always a influx of posts when events start coming up.
  5. mjkladis

The Max LS is such an interesting head. The face looks massive but the head is still pulled back a bit still so it’s pretty welcoming to hit. Both the Speed and Max have that classic face depth which I’ve seen in Callaway drivers for a long time but that Max LS really caught my eye.
  6. mjkladis

Wait, you can get the B21 in an LD-Spec??? Whoa!!!
  7. mjkladis

Ever Completely Lost Your Golf Swing?

I’m currently building up a better swing as of this post. Thanks, @TrueMotionMatt!
  8. mjkladis

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So, how many people have actually beaten @JasonFinleyCG? I think I remember maybe one time but that’s about it.
  9. mjkladis

LAGOLF

I still have my OLYSS proto and it’s probably going to stick with me for a very long time if it performs even slightly optimal. It feels amazing.
  10. mjkladis

I just got an email about the LD spec Epic drivers. Ohhh that sounds like a ton of fun. It sounds like a good way to snag a strong adapter as well. Who else would be willing to game a 47” driver? I forgiving Epic head on a longer shaft to get some more speed potential sounds like it could be a...
  11. mjkladis

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Sometimes being overwhelmed is a really good thing. This would be one of those times!
  12. mjkladis

What comes to mind when you think of Tour Edge?

Surprisingly under the radar
  13. mjkladis

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Ugh this driver and fairway wood are calling my name. They look amazing and the tech is nuts for that price point!
  14. mjkladis

Shaft Manufacturer You Gravitate Towards?

Naturally without any bias from the forum or social media, I gravitate towards PX and True Temper. They’re shafts just feel good to me and they perform well when I’ve tried them.
  15. mjkladis

Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno: Free Trip, Fitting and More

I feel like I have something scheduled that day but you know what...
  16. mjkladis

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Tons of great info in that article. While the look is a departure from their recent woods, it helps show that this is a stable driver. It wouldn’t turn me off from trying it! The price point is insane for a driver with that much tech.Tour Edge is taking some huge swings lately and this one will...
  17. mjkladis

TEEm Tour Edge Will Return in 2021

Wow! Yeah it does!
  18. mjkladis

EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Mizuno Golf

I finally got to see the full 2021 Mizuno line in person today. Wooo! If I wasn’t excited enough for this upcoming contest, I sure am now!! Having some UST Mamiya goodness with Mizuno heads is a slick combo!! Instagram pics for days!!
  19. mjkladis

What new tech do you want in the bag?

Does Shot Scope count?? Then yes I want that in my bag. Gimme all the data!
  20. mjkladis

Is Bad Pizza Still Good Pizza?

Yes.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in