1. SHIFTY

Golf instruction and golf lessons...

I believe you will get to single digit man.
  2. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Boy If I never took video of me doing this I wouldn't have seen me watch the club go back on a few shots. Mental note in the future. I had no idea. As well as be more mindful of the clubface location on my backswing when parallel before the relaxing. As well as relaxing a little too much...
  3. SHIFTY

Car Color: Yay or Nay

for thp car yes! For you, no
  4. SHIFTY

Something About You

No doubt. I hope I never go bald as I have a few 8" and longer scars under my hair. :D
  5. SHIFTY

Something About You

I've been in 3 roll-overs and one head on collision and I wasn't driving in any of them. Hit by drunk driver in the head on. We were in a '67 truck, and I was sitting in the middle. No seatbelt in the middle seat, and none required. I was the only one that didn't have to stay overnight or...
  6. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Full swing isn't just a longer version with the planemate. Those half swings, there is no relax part to it. The band is tight, full swing there is a relax where the club comes more from the inside than on those partial swings if I'm not mistaken. But I've been wrong before. lol And there is...
  7. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Its not that I can't get them right, its that it hurts when I use my left arm for them. Band a little loose on one or two isn't a complete fail using a pw to hit 30-60 yard shots not using a tempo I use in game, as in the exercise to get further distance, just increase tempo. Pretty sure I can...
  8. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

have a hard time with the one handed swings with my left arm in day 2. I've messed up my rotator cuff in hockey, and it pretty much always aches a little. I noticed the band got a little loose on some of my backswings for the longer shots. Something to work on. I played a round on the sim...
  9. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Well I figured I would start over, and video myself to see how I did. I think I did ok, I was using a 58 degree, and maybe was a little fast on the first part, and maybe didn't come back quite far enough on the second. I'll go through all the 7 protocols that are free to view on his website...
  10. SHIFTY

PuttView - The Book

I bought the book for my home course, no green info though unfortunately. We'll see how it is when it gets here.
  11. SHIFTY

Indoor Simulator Build with Skytrak/Gc2

So I don't think I can turn my graphics up more than this, I got it to max for my 1660. I turn down the brightness of the greens while on 8 green if you want to see the difference, think it looks better dimmer. It did stall 2-3 times between shots for a few seconds with a black screen while it...
  12. SHIFTY

Tour Striker Plane Mate

Since I got my webcam recording me do sim rounds, I've noticed my swing is quite sloppy, so I think I will re-start the protocols, and maybe record them just to see if I can improve on that.
  13. SHIFTY

Sim golf addiction.

My one friend only golfed outside for under 10 rounds last year he says, and golfs daily on his sim due to cost. And won his club championship by 7 strokes irl.
  14. SHIFTY

Sim golf addiction.

living in Canada, its either Sim golf of no golf this time of year. So ya I'm addicted :D My sim lets you drop anywhere on the course, and hit shots from there. So I practice lots of different situations.
  15. SHIFTY

Sim Golf: What did you shoot today?

Had a good second round at Riviera. 38/32 for -1, 70. So finished even in the tourny as I was +1 last round.
  16. SHIFTY

Virtual Show

I'll check it out. Thanks JB
  17. SHIFTY

PGA tour round at Riviera. One tee longer than the Web tour. I started off badly, and finished off strong. 39/33 for a 1 over 72. I increased the graphics for this round. My computer could handle it, so may try a little more next round.
  18. SHIFTY

My second round SGT tours at Riviera. Play lots better, my swing is feeling a bit more natural now that I've played a bit more recently. Nothing to complain of really, just need to get more VLA on my drives. I'm losing yards. I'm currently in 20th, that could change as people haven't done...
  19. SHIFTY

My computer isn't really good enough for streaming, so recorded this round last night. It worked great, so now I can turn up the graphics and framerate a bit. So the graphics will be better in future rounds recorded. Played a little better this round, and had a few adventures near the end. lol
  20. SHIFTY

Hey bud hope all is well. It's about 20x18, the screen is 13x8, with a 11x7 image. I have a vaulted ceiling 20' high on left, 8' high on far right of the room. So not quite as wide as 20' to swing in, probably 14' width for swinging comfortably. So I cannot have really tall lefties over...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in