1. KEV

The Official Banter Away Thread

You suck. That is all.
  2. KEV

SeeMore Putters Thread

Just a couple brothers hanging out. And of course a family picture.
  3. KEV

SeeMore Putters Thread

Oh yeeaahhh!!! I have to say the SeeMore team is awesome to work with. Brandon has been extremely helpful and great to work with on multiple occasions. I'm my experiences they have ranked right up there as one of the best when it comes to taking care of customers. I can't recommend them enough.
  4. KEV

Preferred outerwear style?

1/4 zip baby! Although I just picked up a full zip Adidas that I already love and will see a lot of use. I'd actually like to pick up a nice sweater to wear on those chilly mornings. I'm a fan of that look.
  5. KEV

Putting Banter

It looks like my black SeeMore Nashville mFGP2 mallet should be showing up tomorrow. This one is adjusted to my specs and it's going to be awesome to get to work with my gamer for the year. I just have to figure out which grip to put on it.
  6. KEV

The Pets Thread

Wally is sure looking grown up!
  7. KEV

The Official Banter Away Thread

This may qualify as creepiest museum in existence.
  8. KEV

SeeMore Putters Thread

This is awesome information! It would be pretty great to have the opportunity to get a lesson from POB. I always enjoy it when he's on the SeeMore podcasts and seem to always learn something. I'm going to have to work on my grip after watching the video again.
  9. KEV

Course Strategy: True Blue Edition

That hole is tough! Somewhere there's a picture of me standing in the beachy area along the water hitting my shot during a THP event. My partner was on alligator watch while I was hitting. Keeping it down the left side of the fairway is the ideal play. Even then it's still a tough and long...
  10. KEV

Car Color: Yay or Nay

Heck yeah! That's a sweet color.
  11. KEV

Mizuno ST-X and ST-Z Driver Review

I need to call and see what my ETA is. We amazingly have golf like weather so I'm getting the itch and want to start taking some swings.
  12. KEV

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

It's good to hear it looks sturdy. At some point my towel loop fell off my OGIO Alpha cart bag and they no longer have replacements so it's a feature I put a little extra focus on now.
  13. KEV

2021 Ogio Bag...Return of the Woodē System

I like this bag more the more I see it. What are your thoughts on that towel loop? Does it seem like it will hold up over time?
  14. KEV

Bridgestone Bringing Irons?

If they could bring back something similar to the J40DPC or J15CB I'd have a hard time not buying.
  15. KEV

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered a new Apex Pro 3 hybrid to try out. Hopefully this can finally kick my old Apex hybrid out of the bag.
  16. KEV

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids

Well a 20* Apex Pro has been ordered. After seeing it in person last weekend I decided it was worth a blind shot. I love the size and how it should blend in as a great long iron replacement. I've been using the original Apex hybrid over the last year and if I could get 5 more yards in distance...
  17. KEV

Arby's Yay or Nay?

Arby's has some pretty awesome mozzarella sticks. Those are always a must for me when we go there.
  18. KEV

Putting Banter

I've been using a spot along along the line as the target also but I'm not looking at the ball at all during the stroke. It's crazy how much better I'm striking the ball by doing that. I'm not sure if it's realistic to do during actual rounds but it's something I really want to try. I feel so...
  19. KEV

Putting Banter

Lately when I've been practice putting I've been looking at a spot a few inches in front of my ball instead of the ball itself while making my stroke and it seems like I've been hitting way more solid putts. I tend to decelerate, particularly on shorter putts, and this seems to free me up. I'm...
  20. KEV

Do you have a putter rotation during the season?

I've rotated through putters like crazy the last few years. This year I'm going to try committing to one and occasionally rotate one other on when I need a little refresh. It's going to be quite the challenge for me!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in